AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is your favorite chair?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2013
I'm looking to purchase a new chair for myself while I work online. What is your favorite most comfortable chair? Thanks in advance :)

I cam from three positions. An office chair I bought a tj Maxx, an ottoman with built-in, and a bed.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I cam from three positions. An office chair I bought a tj Maxx, an ottoman with built-in, and a bed.
I'm currently using just my bed, but my pets think that it's their bed.. Ugh! I'd like to move over to a desk setup eventually.

I'm currently using just my bed, but my pets think that it's their bed.. Ugh! I'd like to move over to a desk setup eventually.
Do you have an USB extender for your webcam? I have found camming on a bed is easier than in a desk chair for more exploitive shows. But I don't like sitting on my bed in-between shows; I need some back support. I get up and move myself and my webcam to my bed if needed. The ottoman makes it so I have a middle transition to help the flow. Mainly use my ottoman for twerking, spreading, or doggy position

I used to use my bed and the floor for a while.
I turned my spare bedroom into a dedicated cam room last year and bought this.
I usually put the bed part away and use it as a chaise.
It has a low back so I can use dual cams so lots of options.

View attachment 81224

This is perfect! I must know where you got it.

I'm also looking for a new chair or possibly even a new setup. Will be watching for more suggestions!

I literally went to Staples and sat in every office chair until I got to one that made my lumbar area go "ahhhh". I have a crazy long torso, so lumbar support on a lot of chairs is way too low for me.

• Funny!
Reactions: eden
This is perfect! I must know where you got it.

I'm also looking for a new chair or possibly even a new setup. Will be watching for more suggestions!

I got it from a local discount furniture place, but many stores sell it.
If you search this I am sure you can find it locally. I paid $450 for mine

Jarreau Sofa Chaise Sleeper

Reactions: KristinKervz
Status
Not open for further replies.