AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What music do you play?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 15, 2022
Hey everyone I'm wondering what music everyone plays in their room? I find music really helps but I am super worried I will get done for copy right and I don't want to scare guys away with the wrong music

It varies with me. I'll play R&B...Pop...House dance music...Rap/Hip-Hop from the '90s/early 2000s. Not that current, annoying Rap that my cousin has blasting in his Facebook Live videos while he's smoking 😂).

I may play songs from Alanis Morisette's MTV Unplugged, but then the next song I play could be Barry Manilow's "Copacabana" (featured on the Madagascar 2 soundtrack...lol). The song after that might be "Drink You Away" by Justin Timberlake...or "Queen Bitch" by Lil' Kim. Sometimes I might even play the 15-minute version of Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata at the very end when I'm getting ready to log off. Lol. I've been jamming to a lot of Mary J. Blige lately...songs from her older albums.

I have a YouTube playlist, so I play songs from that and also type in other songs that I feel like listening to at that moment. A lot of people comment that they enjoy my song choices (Who doesn't like Stevie Wonder???). And if they don't, they are more than welcome to tip me 50 tokens (as shown on my tip menu) per song request. Sometimes I sing a little on cam.

Last edited:
Same as above, I run the gamut. For the most part, I stick to super upbeat, because it helps me to stay engaged and focused (that's just about me, not them). Just w how my brain works. I'm sure that puts some people off, but I always put it off in exclusive, true private and Gold shows so 🤷‍♀️

I've been digging the Beastie Boys, and Calvin Harris recently and I like a lot of 90s hip hop also. I was paying for pandora ad-free, but it keeps glitching on my cam computer. So I'm doing the same as Yummy, and sticking w my youtube playlists. I'll see how much ad-free on youtube is because the ads can give away your rough location at times.

I play a lot of cheesy pop on Fri and Sat nights when I'm on late, just 'cause I know that's what they'd be paying in the dance clubs and stuff.

SC rules says that you couldn't include any content with copyright that you don't have any permit/license to reproduce. That includes spotify/youtube/whatever.

However, I don't think SC platform is analyzing streams in real-time.

Twitch is dealing with general licenses for years and still get nothing, but, they're trying to get legal permits so streamers in Twitch could stream with music legally.
What some Twitch streamers do is to stream with whatever music needed to get engagement (commercial music basically), and as soon as they finishes the stream, delete the video.

Twitch is not analyzing live streams in real-time neither.

YouTube is a bit more complicated. They do have lots of options and licenses, so you could have a video posted with copyrighted music, making no money, and played showing the copyright licensee details below. But that depends on lots of things that I really don't know.
Also YouTube analyzes live streams on real time, and also on published videos. Same for Instagram and Facebook.
Most of those big social networks do have a 3-strike policy. So if you ignores the copyright, your account could be banned, and that is a big problem.

So, my opinion: you may get in "trouble" on sfw social networks.
You don't have permission to stream copyrighted content/music without a license/permission. On camsites neither. (and you should'nt). But if you do, be carefull to not keep any video saved anywhere.

Wanna do stream music legally?
Here there's a lot of information, licenses that costs hundreds of thousands, differnet types of licenses, licenses depending on how much tiem you'll stream music, and what countries will be listening to it.
The good thing is that some people realized that streamers needs an easy and affordable solution to stream legal music.
I spent so many hours investigating (I'm considering to stream music on Twitch), and that's a good solution:

35.000 tracks royalty-free on the catalog you may use for your commercial activities (streaming).

I have lots of links with information and other catalogs. If anyone wants to expand the information, just ping me.

Status
Not open for further replies.