AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What outside links are we able to advertise in our bios?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ingrid Heidi

Inactive Cam Model
Jan 10, 2017
So we can’t even mention that we have a manyvids coming soon? Even if there’s not a direct link? What about clips4sale and iwantclips?

You can mention and link your manyvids account. Based on the ToS, from what I understand you can share your accounts on other sites, you just can't advertise them, so linking your MV account would be fine, but saying something like "go buy my videos on my MV page instead of on CB" would be a nono

"Independent Broadcasters are not allowed to advertise commercial websites that offer live webcam streams, under any circumstances; but they are allowed to mention their own personal profiles, homepages and wish lists. "

Upvote 0
I had a blurb in my bio that my manyvids was coming soon. It was not a link. I received a message from them that it was not allowed. I know manyvids now has live streaming.

Upvote 0
I had a blurb in my bio that my manyvids was coming soon. It was not a link. I received a message from them that it was not allowed. I know manyvids now has live streaming.

Maybe they viewed that as advertising? I would just link it to your profile and advertise new videos on twitter or any other socials you use. Support could probably give you a direct answer though as to the specifics as what's allowed.

Upvote 0
I don't produce content, but if I did and I was in this situation I would advertise via twitter or snapchat about MV and just keep my nose squeaky clean on CB.

Upvote 0
Yeah since MV bought in livestreaming it's been a banned link. Also any external payment links (venmo, cash app, etc) are removed. If you're advertising that they can pay you in any other way for a show (wishlist gifts etc) you'll get in trouble for that too. AFAIK C4S and such are still fine to link.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.