AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What site is it - when tip comes sounds like coin dropping on ground - a thump

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
In a room watching show - she is streaming on multiple sites - when tip comes in sounds like coin dropping on ground - a hard thump. Isn't stripchat, or CB, or camsoda - what is left? hahahah

If you're trying to track down another site that a model is working on, and you can't - or won't - ask her directly, or have but she won't say, then you're better off just enjoying the show on the site you're familiar with, and forget about what else she might be doing.
This is intended to be well-meaning, please take it as such.

I feel like it might be ManyVids Live. But I agree with what rockin_rod said. Either ask her, or just enjoy her on the site where you're currently visiting her.

I feel like it might be ManyVids Live. But I agree with what rockin_rod said. Either ask her, or just enjoy her on the site where you're current visiting

What was nice about the other site - they had voice in their c2c so she could hear the guy - Chaturbate does not offer that - don't think MFC does but ? So not sure what site does hahaha

What was nice about the other site - they had voice in their c2c so she could hear the guy - Chaturbate does not offer that - don't think MFC does but ? So not sure what site does hahaha
OK I have to ask - how do you know that the voice on the C2C and the 'coin drop' tip noise are related and from the same site, if the model is multi-streaming?

Oh, I don't think ManyVids Live has a c2c feature for the members. The few times I've gone private on there, I've never seen the guys on cam. Maybe it's Cams/Streamray then. I haven't cammed on there in a long time (And when I did I stayed in 'Nude Chat' mode), so I don't remember.

Just ask her, or let it go. I'm sure it's not that big a deal to know the name of every site she's on.

Well, if it's for cam2cam you're wanting with voice/sound, then go to somewhere like MFC, StripChat or Camsoda - they all offer it.

It seems like you're just using that as an excuse to find the site though. But yeah, otherwise just ask her (in a PM not public, don't get her in trouble).

Yes, you can hear the guy's voice while doing c2c on MFC, unless the model or member decides to mute his c2c sound.

I don't want to keep repeating myself, but if the model isn't willing to tell you the name of the other site (After you ask her), let it go. She probably wouldn't appreciate you coming on here asking a bunch of people where to find her.

Cam models sometimes do have reasons for not telling a member about their other sites. They could be getting a smaller percentage on the other site (On ImLive, for example, models only get 30%), and would rather keep you spending on them on the current platform where they get a bigger cut. Or maybe they're not allowed to be talking about other cam sites while they're live on this one. Or maybe they have a totally different cam persona on the other site (Domme...the typical "Tits/ass/pussy" guys on MFC probably won't be into that...lol). Or some other reason. I'm sure you don't need to know her whereabouts at all times.

Just enjoy the show. If you really need to know, google her screen name and see if it pops up on other cam sites. Some sites like CB don't let models promote that they are on other sites. She could be violating terms of service by telling about another site you while broadcasting on another and can't tell you while broadcasting.

Status
Not open for further replies.