AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

~what SONG(Z) are you currently obsessed with?~

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Dec 27, 2020
chaturbate.com
IMO this is a supersexy song:
i think its a cover from prince.

I highly recommend arto lindsay

Reactions: CheeseMoon and Brit
May 18, 2020
Foreignistan
Always had a soft spot for the French DJs in Hungry Music - Worakls, NTO and Joachim Pastor - and they are back in my earplugs for the umpteenth time ...

Reactions: Gruner
Dec 27, 2020
chaturbate.com
Morphine!!!!

Reactions: Brit
Oct 15, 2015
Lately I've had this album on repeat - Sturgill Simpson "A Sailors Guide To Earth". Your ears will think you lol however, to isolate to one single track. This is my track of choice:

Last edited:
Reactions: Brit
Dec 27, 2020
chaturbate.com
Damn, now that I listened to this I have to rewatch it all!

Reactions: CheeseMoon and Brit
May 18, 2020
Foreignistan
Damn, now that I listened to this I have to rewatch it all!
Do that, and continue on to Wild at Heart. It's probably even more David Lynch than the already very David Lynch-y Twin Peaks!
I watched WaH in theaters when it came out, and hearing Powermad's speed metal in a mainstream (well, haha) movie in 1990 was oddly satisfying.

_Awesome_Alexa

Cam Model
Feb 9, 2020
shinedown-45 And I'm staring down the barrel of a 45, Swimming through the ashes of another life No real reason to accept the way things have changed Staring down the barrel of a 45 i feel like this kinda often. not suicidal at moment but it does come to my mind. this song has saved me before tho.

Brit

Cam Model
Aug 18, 2019
The Matrix
allmylinks.com
sorry i just needed to vent a little :(

This time of year is difficult for a lot of people, self included. Just know that you are unique and you have an impact on every single person who crosses your path. You are teaching me to be more optimistic in life because you have a lot of negative feelings, but are pushing past them. You are continuing to work and are trying to be positive - things that I deeply struggle with when I feel bad. Just know that it's also okay to take a break and to take care of yourself. There's a balance with knowing when you need to push yourself and when you need to let yourself rest. Still trying to figure that out myself.

This song has helped me through a lot of bad feelings about myself, maybe it will be helpful for you:

Oct 13, 2020
Florida, USA
OK guys. I play in a Pink Floyd cover band and was brought up with classic rock and hard rock. But somehow this ended up in my YouTube feed and OH...MY...GOD!!!

Never thought I would be fascinated by an opera song. But the awesome power, beauty, and emotion in this man's performance is incredible.

It's only 3 minutes long. Wait for it... (I suggest headphones)

Dec 27, 2020
chaturbate.com
I saw this guy life 14 years ago, unforgettable

_Awesome_Alexa

Cam Model
Feb 9, 2020
wish we could turn back time to good old days when our momma sang us to sleep but now where stressed out. so true when i hear this from the song. stressed out by 21 pilots

_Awesome_Alexa

Cam Model
Feb 9, 2020
i miss you so much father. i want to believe there is a after life. sadly there is no proof that there is. so i guess its blackness forever or its like your just sleeping and dont know. i guess thats not so bad at-least there is not any pain. i just miss family who died i cant believe i will never see them again. :( my room-mate says he believes your reborn.... if that's true why didn't my dog who died come back to me like in the movies then? i never got to say goodbye to my father.... same with my uncle.... it hurts so much......

EliMarie717

Cam Model
Dec 19, 2019
Twitter Username
@EliMarie717
Streamate Username
EliMarie717
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/328205/EliMarie717/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/92217/marie717
OMG I loved the original but it NEEDED some eminem...

mamma mia perfection GIF by caitcadieux

Dec 27, 2020
chaturbate.com
sad story, singer died on stage 1999

• Hugs
Reactions: EliMarie717
May 18, 2020
Foreignistan
OK guys. I play in a Pink Floyd cover band and was brought up with classic rock and hard rock. But somehow this ended up in my YouTube feed and OH...MY...GOD!!!
You're probably aware that Manowar recorded a version of this on Warriors of the World and have played it in several live shows then. Eric Adams isn't exactly Pavarotti, but he makes up for it in phrasing and poooowah!

Dec 4, 2020
Australia
Recently returning from a road trip for work, driving fast at night on deserted highways with this one on repeat and LOUD........
Another banging collab from an Aussie band

Last edited: