AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What to charge for premium snap chat access?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2019
www.instagram.com
MFC Username
BlakexBentley
Hey all!

I recently created a snap account for uncensored pictures and videos. I had a OnlyFans but found I wasnt getting much traffic on it.

My question is, how do I price this? Do you give fans a limited time access for x amount of money? Do you charge them for individual content (example, add them and then send them one or two videos/pictures then delete them?) I've seen many warnings against giving anyone unlimited access, so I imagine this is something that needs to be discussed upfront. I'd just like a rough idea of pay structure as I am totally new to all this!

Also, what is a reasonable amount to ask? Again, I'm new to this, so I'm not expecting people to fork over a shit ton of money, but I also value what I'm doing and know what I'm worth.

Thanks so much!

Hey all!

I recently created a snap account for uncensored pictures and videos. I had a OnlyFans but found I wasnt getting much traffic on it.

My question is, how do I price this? Do you give fans a limited time access for x amount of money? Do you charge them for individual content (example, add them and then send them one or two videos/pictures then delete them?) I've seen many warnings against giving anyone unlimited access, so I imagine this is something that needs to be discussed upfront. I'd just like a rough idea of pay structure as I am totally new to all this!

Also, what is a reasonable amount to ask? Again, I'm new to this, so I'm not expecting people to fork over a shit ton of money, but I also value what I'm doing and know what I'm worth.

Thanks so much!
Honestly it would be easier to just start on Onlyfans instead of having to manage your own Snapchat memberships and accept payment separately.

I'm just finding it difficult to get people to my OF and I've had a few requests for snaps. But If you think thats the way to go I definitely will put more effort into gaining that traffic on onlyfans. Thanks :)

I'm just finding it difficult to get people to my OF and I've had a few requests for snaps. But If you think thats the way to go I definitely will put more effort into gaining that traffic on onlyfans. Thanks :)
I just think it ticks off a lot of your points better than Snapchat can.

Easy monthly billing.
Can send additional content to certain fans. With or without a charge in private message.
They allow nudity, no risk of banning like on Snapchat.

I feel like people request Snapchat because it has an app, and because a lot of times it's offered at a less expensive price than most make their Onlyfans. But once fans try Onlyfans, they see how much easier it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.