AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What type of drunk person are you?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
I am curious.
Obviously it can depend on what alcohol you have drunk that will determine how you are for that day/night.
But honestly, I am just a nice and happy guy who is maybe a bit TOO loud and happy, joking and laughing (not meaning to piss people off).. I try to be happy anyway, and I am usually, so if you multiply it by 20x, it's me lol.

So far this has been my experience regardless of whatever drink/s I have had that day/night. It doesn't matter if I am having a good, bad or really terrible and depressing day, I seem to always become extremely happy when I am drunk. I honestly can't ever remember a time I have been anything but happy/jolly when drunk.

Some people I know are the same as me if they drink beers, for example, and then if they drink spirits they become really nasty and vicious and argumentative etc

So I am curious, what are you like? Does your mood also depend on whatever drink/s you have had/mixed? Or are you like me and always the same (be that happy, sad, angry etc)?

It's a myth that different alcohols will affect your mood differently. When people say "Omg, vodka makes me so wild" or "Tequila makes me angry" it's usually because they had that experience the first time they had it and then every time afterward they associate that alcohol with that feeling, believe that if they drink it they will become that way and so they actually make themselves predisposed to being that way, not the alcohol. It's like a self fulfilling prophecy.

Anyyywaaaaayy, I'm a moron when I get drunk. Straight up dumb dumb. When I was still drinking a lot while still a bartender my tolerance was exceptionally high for someone my size, so I could drink a good amount and still be laid back, but the moment I cross the threshold to drunk land it's just a whole lot of crazy. Not like, angry crying crazy, more like me doing incredibly risky stuff, saying crazy things and wanting to make out with everyone I laid eyes on. Also, didn't matter what I drank. Whiskey and hard ciders were my go to drinks of choice, but I could do rum, tequila, beer, flavoured liqueurs or whatever, none of it altered my mood any differently than if I had drank something else. Although, wine, sake and gin makes me nauseous, but nauseous isn't technically an emotion even though I've sometimes felt it in my soul.

I don't drink anymore, because I get myself into too much trouble and hangovers suck big ole balls now that I'm no longer in my early 20's, but it's kinda fun thinking back on the absolute insane things drunk me has done.

I talk much more.
I like people more.
I'm more likely to be mushy/affectionate.
My sex drive goes up.

I cry more easily no matter what I drink, because I feel things more intensely when I drink whether it's happy or sad or angry stuff. However:
Does your mood also depend on whatever drink/s you have had/mixed?
It's a myth that different alcohols will affect your mood differently.
I swear on everything that drinking gin makes me even more emotional and less patient/more easily aggravated. History has proven this to me no matter what studies are out there! lol

I also used to swear that Patron or Bacardi made me more carefree and happy, but that trend hasn't stuck over the years as much as the gin thing.

Reactions: Lady_Sha and NotYou
Different types of alcohol are made of different fruit/roots each of them with a different composition. Different foods are processed differently because of their components. Some foods will help produce certain neurotransmitters or serve as building blocks for important aminoacids our bodies don’t naturally produce, and since neurotransmitters are responsible for mood changes it isn’t crazy to think different drinks could have a different impact on your mood.

There's conflicting studies on the subject, so I'm just going on my own personal experience of being in an industry where I was constantly around drunk people. Even if a certain drink's chemical composition can raise the levels of your serotonin or dopamine neurotransmitter's levels, for example, it wouldn't be that much different than any other drink, so you wouldn't have a huge spike in happiness just because you drank vodka compared to whiskey. You're more likely to have different physiological effects, such as feeling sedated or more energized, than having wildly different psychological effects.

Yeah, someone may act differently when they drink spirits instead of beer, especially when they aren't used to drinking it, because the alcohol levels are much higher with spirits. But, I've always thought it a bit silly when I would hear people say things like "Tequila makes me such an angry person". When you have these preconceived notions that you will become a certain way if you do something, you exponentially increase the chance of it happening. Like I said before, it's like a self fulfilling prophecy. Also, if someone is becoming a raging, angry person because they had one alcohol over another, to me that just sounds like a way to excuse terrible behavior. There's no secret ingredient or composition of tequila, or whatever else alcohol, that makes you wilder or angrier or whatever. It's generally the environment you're drinking in, the situation you're in and your own mentality that will cause you to act a certain way when you get drunk.

But I mean, if someone truly believes that drinking one thing makes them feel a certain way compared to another, then that's their own business and their choice to continue drinking it or not.

Reactions: Nigerian Prince
I'm probably a little more talkative than my already happy, talkative self is. But, I rarely drink anymore and limit myself to 1-2 beers in a social setting. Just don't like losing control, and the hangovers aren't enjoyable. I've only been really drunk a few times, but each time the hangovers were terrible.

It's easy for me to go months without drinking, don't really miss it. Of course, never really got into it either.

I get way more extroverted when I'm drunk. I'm normally a very chill, introverted, quiet person but when I'm drunk it totally flips. I'm running around, talking to everyone, being loud and making friends. It's hilarious how much of a change it is lol. My family was shook the first time they saw me drunk haha they couldn't believe it. I don't really drink to get drunk anymore though, usually a good buzz is good enough for me.

Reactions: Lady_Sha and NotYou
I’m a very happy / funny drunk. Sometimes extra flirty, but depends on the situation. Never confrontational or angry, although the loss of my “filter” sometimes results in lively conversations.

that's their own business and their choice to continue drinking it or not.
I've just tried to avoid it when I am already in a more down/solemn state to avoid making it worse.

In my experience, it wasn't so much that I went into drinking it with a preconceived notion, more so I looked back on multiple episodes and realized that gin was the one common factor, so that's how I made my assessment. In my case it wouldn't fall into the explanation of a self fulfilling prophecy since I didn't realize it until after multiple occasions.

I get way more extroverted when I'm drunk. I'm normally a very chill anxious af, introverted, quiet person but when I'm drunk it totally flips.
Fixed your quote to be exactly me haha.

Alcohol chills my anxiety soooooo much and actually allows me to be more open and chatty and confident.

Reactions: Lady_Sha and Mila_
When I was younger, didn't matter the alcohol I was more likely to be ready to fight at just about any provocation. Though according to my Fraternity Brothers if I was filled with Whiskey it was raise the terror meter for how amped up I would be. As I grew up, that tendency died down to where I don't have that personality at all. To this day I don't consider myself cocky. I'm generally confident but not cocky. However, depending on how I'm drinking doesn't matter what. I would say I have a bit more bravado in my veins lol.

I don't drink a lot. In my whole life I experienced the "drunk" definition in all its glory 5 or 6 times + 1 time next to alcohol coma as a teenage but no more. (I wonder if this is the reason I can't seem to "connect" with others at parties) . My father was an alcoholic and I've took some valuable lessons from my family's bad experiences. Better learn from others rather than repeating their mistakes hoping for a different result.
From time to time we go visit my wife's aunt and her husband it is a hard working dude ... He drinks when I'm there, I taste just to keep him company when we do bbq outside....

Reactions: NotYou
After a few drinks I become the extrovert that I've always wanted to be. Emotions definitely become heightened so I also can be a crier. I also may or may not be that drunk girl that will tell you her whole life story aha

But mostly I'll find the nearest bar or stage that I can dance on and hit on people that my sober self would never have to balls to even stand near

My mood before drinking does affect my reaction to alcohol. Normally I'm very fun when I'm drinking with a tendency to overly thank people. I have been known to effusively praise the bathroom attendant for being there to hand me a towel. That's the kind of drunk I am.
If I'm in a bad mood and drinking, well, that really only happened when I was stripping, and I cried in public frequently. It wasn't great. That chapter of my life is closed now, so if you ever catch me online telling tippers how wonderful and life-changing they and their tips are.... it's time to cut me off. :drunk:

Reactions: MDouble00
I will admit I can go from fun and flirty drunk to mean and horrible pretty fast. So I don’t drink anymore for that reason. I would tend to binge drink and be the biggest rowdiest bitch ever

I have only been drunk a few times. Both times were with my boyfriend and all I remember is being extra loving and very talkative. I also laughed at his jokes til i cried lol.

I'm way more extroverted when I drink, to the point that when I get sober and back to my normal introverted, anxious self I often get angry at my drunk self and worried about effects of my words or actions (even though most of the time I really don't do or say anything extreme and 99% of the time my worries are honestly ridiculous and I know it. Still, I do worry.)

I also get very affectionate, friendly (and often horny), and I never understood angry, aggressive drunks. I just want to hug and kiss everyone I like when I get drunk and completely ignore people I don't like.

Oh, also, I get into very long, passionate conversations about history of literature and/or linguistics.

As for specific drinks - tequila does make me wilder than other alcohols, but I figured out why - it's the only drink I can easily drink in shots, without mixers or chaser and in large quantities in short time, so I simply get more drunk faster.

Generally I am more happy, social, friendly, and affectionate. Less introverted. However, once in a while, if I am really hormonal or angry, it will amplify it, at first. I generally turn to happy, and friendly, the more I drink tho. I can also be really rowdy, but I tend to be a bit rowdy at times anyways. Fun rowdy, imo, but others may find it annoying. I love whiskey, but I think it also tends to make me even more happy, and out of control rowdy (than most other alcohol), lol aka fun imo.

I can be a really moody, introverted, high strung person. So in general, alcohol and pot, always seem to make me friendlier, and more approachable/ relaxed.
Alcohol does tend to make me hornier, as does pot. I think both just relax me, and make me more in tune w my senses. Alcohol does make me especially horny though.

I'm not a fan of alcohol so I drink vodka to cut to the chase. When with others, I am hyper aware of being drunk and will usually apologize if I'm getting too excited/off-track and worry that my breath smells if I'm too close irl. I become extroverted and have been described as a "fun drunk" (please don't ever call anyone this under any circumstance).

I drink infrequently, usually one 750ml vodka bottle over the course of 3-6 months. I usually drink alone and respect the theory that I seem more likely to be a high functioning alcoholic if it wasn't for my migraines stopping me drinking in the first place. I usually cook or clean or draw while drunk because I'm more mentally relaxed, in the flow of things, and I can no longer feel a weight pulling down my body, making me _want_ to be productive while I still have the energy to.

I'm grateful I found alternatives to livecam, because even the most self aware, high functioning addict has an expiry date. I think it's so tempting to make everything "easier" with getting paid to drink. Its a problem on camsites not talked about often enough, affecting both viewers and performers. Sorry to hijack this thread, but stay safe everyone and be real with yourself, even if you are high functioning.

So I can’t drink anymore after my hysterectomy separated my uterus from my bladder, and I had incredibly limited experience with alcohol, but my drunk state can be summed up as such.

Suddenly naked, horny, hungry, crying, dance, hug someone (REALLY out of character for me, but I get huggy with alcohol).

Does your mood also depend on whatever drink/s you have had/mixed?

Yesss, I will swear to eternity that different alcohols effect me differently. I drink rum because it's a calm body buzz that honestly feels more like back when I was a dumb teen and abused drugs. I mostly drink wine though, particularly red sweets from local wineries. There's one specific local red wine that I swear makes me the horniest bitch alive.

I sit in a corner and cry. I don't drink anymore.

• Funny!
Status
Not open for further replies.