AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What type of equipment do you guys use to shoot your videos?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I use a Canon Rebel T3I for everything, vids and photos.

I started with just my webcam, those videos sold just fine. Some things I shoot on my iPhone. Mostly I use my Canon Vixia and umbrella lights so I don't have to do as much color correction.

I don't self shoot often but I'm SO happy I started just using my iPhone 6! I edit with the Splice app, but I bought videoshop to play with next time for more options.

Reactions: RedVelvetCake
I don't shoot "camgirl videos" but I do shoot personal videos for myself and I use a Canon D70 with one of my 3 different lenses (depending on what I am shooting) when I want the video to look amazing. When I am at a public place I use either my Canon G7S or my Sony RX100 IV because they are tiny, black and don't get on people's faces while also having great quality. If I want to do something quick then my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (I like the quality better than the iPhone)

Back when I shot stuff for cam I did learn that as long as your video has good enough quality and lighting the majority of members will not care whether or not the video is HD, or if it looks super crisp. Sometimes they even prefer videos shot with phones or webcam because it looks "more real" more amateur, and thus more natural.

• Helpful!
Reactions: RedVelvetCake
I currently shoot all of my videos with my iphone 6S. It actually has GREAT quality when paired with good lighting. Just keep in mind your video will be in 4k resolution if shooting with the back (normal?) camera, but the resolution goes down to 720 if shooting in selfie mode. Most of mine are in 720 HD (with good lighting), and I get feedback that the quality is wonderful.

If your selling videos as a fan I insist on HD quality and well lit. I much prefer 1080p. I buy a lot of videos.

That doesn't really help the OP out with equipment recommendations :/

I currently shoot all of my videos with my iphone 6S. It actually has GREAT quality when paired with good lighting. Just keep in mind your video will be in 4k resolution if shooting with the back (normal?) camera, but the resolution goes down to 720 if shooting in selfie mode. Most of mine are in 720 HD (with good lighting), and I get feedback that the quality is wonderful.

I've been testing with my iPhone 6s and I can agree with this. The back camera is awesome. It's great for starters that don't have money to go for a camera.

Also the Samsung Galaxy Note(4 or 5). A friend of mine uses that. The difference is that Even the selfie mode of a Galaxy phone is awesome, differently from the downgraded iPhone's selfie camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.