AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

DFT

Jan 18, 2016
At the whim of the wind
Slightly less intense than the SAW movies - "Dug Days". A new Disney+ series featuring the dog from "Up". The one that yelled 'Squirrel'. Yup, that's worth a show. Weak character backstory aside it's cute, well animated, and likely the last role you'll hear Ed Asner in with his recent passing.

"Nine Perfect Strangers". Sadly Bronson Pinchot isn't in it. Lots of solid actors are though. It's a change of pace, a bit of mystery with everything a bit bleery. This isn't for me to figure out, just to look at.

Now maybe Hulu's newest show "Only Murders in the Building" may require detailed watching. Or maybe we'll know all when we find out what's in Bo's mouth? Steve Martin, Martin Short and Selena Gomez - why not Hulu and chill?

Reactions: Gruner
Nov 12, 2017
UK
Twitter Username
@brettm1987
Chaturbate Username
mrbeefy87
I decided to try the Netflix show called "YOU".
I kind of thought it'd be very meh, but when I watched the trailer it looked great and kind of made me think of the tv show Dexter (which comes back in November and I am happy!!), so I decided to watch it.

Needless to say, wow I really enjoy this show and I watched 6 episodes back to back, 2 seasons right now total with 10 episodes in each. I will watch more tonight.

Season 3 comes out this October 15th so it will be great to catch up before then

Reactions: EliMarie717
Jim Carrey in The Number 23. Meh.....

Nov 12, 2017
UK
Twitter Username
@brettm1987
Chaturbate Username
mrbeefy87
I started Season 3 for Sex Education.
I have watched 3 episodes so far, and so far so great as with the other 2 seasons.

New shows start this month which is great, I can't wait for Foundation

Oct 5, 2016
A warning to all Star Wars fans. Watch Star Wars visions NOW before someone comes along and spoils it for you. Some of those episodes are amazing. Like watching Spirited Away with lightsaber duels.

Nov 12, 2017
UK
Twitter Username
@brettm1987
Chaturbate Username
mrbeefy87
I watched the movie Free Guy last night.
It was as decent as I expected and hoped. Your typical comedy from Ryan Reynolds.

If you like him and his movies, you should like this one, and the fact it has a different take on a "game" movie, is really good.

Nov 12, 2017
UK
Twitter Username
@brettm1987
Chaturbate Username
mrbeefy87
Oh I just watched the first 2 episodes of Foundation. So far I'm really wanting more.

Chiara_Montague

Cam Model
Jul 29, 2020
allmylinks.com
Twitter Username
@Cleo_Maeve
Streamate Username
CleoMaeve
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/333740/CleoMaeve/
I'm doing a film festival this week so I'll be posting here a lot... Last night I saw 'Midnight', a Korean film about a deaf woman and her mom being stalked by a killer. Today it's 'Knocking', a short Swedish film and 'Till We Meet Again', a Taiwanese romcom about reincarnation. I missed out on Titane and Lamb but I'll hopefully be seeing those when they release in October.