AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the video game that turned you into a gamer?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was the year 2000. A boyfriend of my Mum’s bought me Harvest Moon - Back to Nature for my birthday. I played it every single day and even skipped school to stay home and give flowers to girls. 18 years later and I still spend days without leaving my room playing simulators and Elder Scrolls online.

I always was a mario lover...my dad bought me the nintendo system and i could play that game with my eyes closed... I loved mario allt he way up until super mario world and then when it became bigger Mario party was the best... my first real pc game was World Of Warcraft...I love it so much even though I don't play at the moment

Reactions: Kitty1purry
First game when I was 8, Prince of Persia
Then did all the Lucasart (monkey island!) and Sierra games.
Never stopped ever since, I play different games but will always love the point&click way more :))!

Reactions: zippypinhead
aggressive inline skating. i was obsessed with this game and the soundtrack..sometimes i'd start up the freemode just listen to the music. which really shaped my music choices for majority of my adolescence and today.

second ws medal of honor; pacific assault. my grandfather bought me it because he knew i liked video games and he was in the south pacific during wwii. he would watch me play and tell me stories.

spyro. best platformer/ collecting game. don't @ me.

diablo 2

Super mario Bros / super mario 3 - I loved it so much that when i would get punish I just couldnt play games. I could go outside, talk on the phone, etc but not being able to play the game was torture. Still bummed my mom trashed my Nintendo systems when I went to college. :grr:

• Hugs
Reactions: emahlee
What really got me started in "gaming" was a pinball machine at the beach.
And it only cost a dime. a dime!

aggressive inline skating. i was obsessed with this game and the soundtrack..sometimes i'd start up the freemode just listen to the music. which really shaped my music choices for majority of my adolescence and today.

Reminds me of the Tony Hawk games. Would do free ride in those and listen to the music.

second ws medal of honor; pacific assault. my grandfather bought me it because he knew i liked video games and he was in the south pacific during wwii. he would watch me play and tell me stories.

That's very cool!

Never played D2. Still play the original. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.