AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What would you expect from a video titled “100 spanks”?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

What would you expect from a video titled “100 spanks”?

• 100 on each cheek

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50 on each cheek

Votes: 55 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm awful with math, but I'm sure 100 on each cheek would mean 200 total? If someone wants them evenly distributed they usually say so. It has been years since I've done spanks but I never had this issue. If you do after you perform, tell them to pay for more then and to be more direct in the future before you do their request. or anytime during the 100 spanks. Also those are a lot of spanks dear, people may get bored. I'd recommend 10 or 20 at a time. If someone wants more, incentive to tip more ;)

I completely agree, the fact ti says 100, I would assume it was a TOTAL of 100.
If it was 100 each cheek, you would have specified that in the title,making it more descriptive that way.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I see "100 spanks" and assume it to be 100 total. If it were 100 per cheek, I'd expect it to be called "200 spanks".

100 spanks. Cheeks do not matter.

I would hope it would be more then just counting to 100.
I mean there a chance for a cute outfit. Showing off the reddening ass.
Maybe a good O at the end.

• Wat?!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Maybe a good O at the end.
Facepalm because I think there is a small subset of members who think every clip will end in an orgasm, whether or not there is masturbation or cumming spoken of in the title or description. Why would you think that would be included if there is no mention of it? @Lelo1 I understand that you are not saying you would be disappointed had an orgasm not been included, I think you have your head on straight enough to know better. But this issue is common enough to be a hassle for many content producers.

We title and describe our clips so that the people who find them know whether or not it is what they are looking for. Why would we sneak anything in without marketing it? After all, sales are the goal of uploading.

If anyone complains tell them that VLC Media Player provides a simple remedy. They play the video normally first time - 100 spanks on the right cheek. They then go to the Tools tab - Adjustments and Effects - Video Effects - Geometry - Transform - Flip Horizontally and play the video again ... and voilà, it's 100 spanks on the left cheek.

:playful:

Honestly I'd take it to mean 100 total.

100 total and I have no idea why anyone would think otherwise.

I completely agree, the fact ti says 100, I would assume it was a TOTAL of 100.
If it was 100 each cheek, you would have specified that in the title,making it more descriptive that way.

I see "100 spanks" and assume it to be 100 total. If it were 100 per cheek, I'd expect it to be called "200 spanks".

Yeah: 100 spanks total, nothing more, nothing less. No 99 spanks, no 101 spanks.. 100 spanks

Status
Not open for further replies.