AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What's the most obscure thing someone has asked you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 72761
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 72761

In terms of something non-traditional or outlandish (but otherwise legal) they want to see you perform.

That's kind like trauma revival. And if not traumatizing, customers feelings get hurt. I doubt you will get honest answers.

Since I do not accept these jobs... Guys who come into my room "How much for anal on skype non stop w recording??"

How to say they want to degrate you, without saying it 🤡 And I bet they expect these shows for 300tks (which some models do, no shame, each one has their hustle). I don't do anal irl, leave alone for tokens.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
No tip for you! One year!
What's with the ego trip dude you always act like models depend on your tips

Relax

Come On Reaction GIF

In terms of something non-traditional or outlandish (but otherwise legal) they want to see you perform
This isn't something I'd answer for free on a public forum. Not sure if you meant to, but this comes across like you're freeloading for entertainment and jerk off fodder.

What's with the ego trip dude you always act like models depend on your tips

Relax
First of all it was a Seinfeld reference, no ego trip. And I always act like models depend on my tips? I've been registered on this forum like one week and the only tipping commentary I've made is that if I interact with a model I always tip. I thought that was the whole point.

This isn't something I'd answer for free on a public forum. Not sure if you meant to, but this comes across like you're freeloading for entertainment and jerk off fodder.
I didn't think this question would be so controversial.

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
I didn't think this question would be so controversial.
Get off the Drama King trip. Not controversial just obnoxious 😂

Reactions: Lilly_____
If I had a pair of latex gloves and speculum just randomly handy during a show that had nothing even remotely similar to do with that.

Someone once wrote an essay how they were so constipated that a nurse had to pull poop out of their ass. It gave them the best orgasm of their life and they have been digging shit out of the ass since trying to recreate the euphoria. Asked if I could roleplay the nurse.

*I think it’s disgusting when a guy asks a Black model if she’ll do master/slave roleplay of her working on a plantation.

*Also the time some guy on ImLive asked “What’s the name of the school your child goes to?”

1 open the come and proced to take out of the ass an toothbrush full of shit then strating brushing his teeth with

2. opening cam and showing me how his big dog fucks him in the ass
3. asking me to cover myself with an white sheet with a hole where pussy is , and me playing the role of a corpse in the morgue
And i could continue ... but i dont want fucking nightmares ...

1 open the come and proced to take out of the ass an toothbrush full of shit then strating brushing his teeth with

2. opening cam and showing me how his big dog fucks him in the ass
3. asking me to cover myself with an white sheet with a hole where pussy is , and me playing the role of a corpse in the morgue
And i could continue ... but i dont want fucking nightmares ...
Yikes

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Wow. This thread was an emotional rollercoaster for me. I thought I had some good ones but mine were clearly bush-league. I was going to say get hit in the face with pie - the question was for obscure not horrifying! Tbh,

i kind of like it when guys are jerks because I like being mean to them or embarrassing them.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.