AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whats with the strange positional ranking with #tags?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it's been all messed up for a while. I'm in one model's room who works a given tag and I've watched this a lot lately. I can't figure out the ranking either. Makes no sense. There are girls who work that tag all the time and have 200 or 300 people in their room behind girls I've never seen with 5 in their room. Didn't used to be that way. It typically followed the same general ranking as the site overall.

Upvote 0
I have also noticed that the order of the tags on https://chaturbate.com/tags/ is rather odd. It seems to be roughly in order of the number of viewers for that tag. But some times less popular tags are above more popular ones.

Upvote 0
yes but I don't think it counts until they stay in the room for a while, maybe like a minimum amount of time rather than based on time like i initially thought.
But isn't time factor also a part of the general ranking, only users staying in the room for 30? seconds or more count?

Upvote 0
Don't like it. Seems like they are applying some sort of suggestion for user preferences within the ranking even with that switched off. I see differently depending on whether logged in/out and using different accounts. I have several computers at my desk so I can look across several at the same time. Different lists on each.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.