AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whats your favorite brand of frozen pizza?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adding that I don't know the brand because I ate it as a little kid, but I remember being nuts for a frozen cheeseburger pizza back then. I shudder to think of how unhealthy it was and I probably still have some of that cheese living in my arteries. :haha:

Adding that I don't know the brand because I ate it as a little kid, but I remember being nuts for a frozen cheeseburger pizza back then. I shudder to think of how unhealthy it was and I probably still have some of that cheese living in my arteries. :haha:
as unhealthy as that is it actually sounds pretty good :giggle:

I haven't found a found-in-the-freezer-aisle brand of pizza that hasn't been disappointing. This may be a loophole, but Papa Murphy's take and bake pizzas can be frozen. If it's a matter of having frozen pizza on hand, that's definitely the route I would take.

Papa Murphy's FAQ said:
Can I freeze my pizza to bake at a later time?
1. When you order the pizza, ask them to make it on a 'cold crust'. That way the yeast has not yet activated and it will bake much better when you are ready.

2. Ask the Papa Murphy’s crew member to double wrap the pizza, which will better protect it from freezer burn.

3. Keep the pizza level at all times through the storage, thawing, proofing and baking process. Once you get it home, get it into the freezer right away. DO NOT KEEP IT IN THE FREEZER FOR MORE THAN 21 DAYS.

4. When you decide you are ready to use the pizza, place it in a refrigerator to thaw for a FULL 24 HOURS.

5. Then place it on the counter to warm up at room temp for 60-90 minutes before baking.

6. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees (350 for stuffed pizzas).

7. Adjust oven rack to center position.

8. Remove plastic wrap from pizza. Leave pizza on baking tray already provided.

9. Place pizza on baking tray in the oven on the center rack.

10. Bake for 12 to 18 minutes (32-40 for stuffed pizzas).

11. Check pizza after 10 minutes. Use a fork to puncture any bubbles that may appear.

12. Pizza is done when the crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.

13. Let pizza cool for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.

NOTE: Some vegetables, creamy garlic sauce, and pizzas made on Thin Crust dough do not freeze well.

I got some bad news. Just stop before it's too late. Useful info I thought that was worth sharing. According to Dante, there's a special circle in hell for those who used to eat frozen pizza and it's right above that one reserved for the pineapple pizza people, the most evil, wicked, corrupted and depraved of all the sinners and beyond any sort of redemption. Be careful what you do!!!

Only frozen pizza I fucks with is pizza rolls

I know its super generic but forever delissio rising crust. I've never heard of either of those brands o:
You must be (a fellow) Canadian... as far as I know Delissio is just Digiorno rebranded for Canada.

All frozen pizza sucks, but Delission/Digiorno is probably as good as it gets.

According to Dante, there's a special circle in hell for those who used to eat frozen pizza and it's right above that one reserved for the pineapple pizza people, the most evil, wicked, corrupted and depraved of all the sinners and beyond any sort of redemption
Must... not... click... poop... button... ;)

Must... not... click... poop... button... ;)

I have moral values!!!
Well, I did my part and tried to stop you at least. Anyway, you do you. But when you'll be there, don't log into the forum asking for advice, because somebody did warn you!

As for frozen pizza, I really don't have any insight to provide because I've never eaten one in my life. Don't know how it is made, how even it looks like and what dressing/topping it may have.

• Funny!
Reactions: Slapstick
Status
Not open for further replies.