AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whats your favorite energy drink?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This but I haven't seen it in forever.

:(

Attachments

• image-3.jpg
    image-3.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 8
Monster Zero Carb. But, I just had my last one this morning. Need to clean up the diet significantly....

So, now to my fallback of green tea and other kinds of tea. Can't drink coffee. But, I do have a new, unopened package in the cupboard for when guests come over.

Reactions: paige_orion
I'm a Monster gal. I try to drink it raaaarely, but it's probably one of the most efficient ways I can bribe myself to accomplish large tasks, which is why I trrrry to save them for really intense 10+ clip filming days. Yum yum yum!

The orange monster zero or the grapefruit Rockstar - zesty :p :h:
I sometimes drink tea but I'd rather not deal with the teeth stain - caffaine + some extra pills are also a solution

Starbucks Coffee + Energy.

This stuff. I prefer the Hazelnut flavor, but I can never find it. After that, my preference is White Chocolate, Mocha, Vanilla, and I only go with the Coffee flavor if the others are out, I hate the taste of coffee on its own.

6463685223_b0a09b1191.jpg

Monster original flavour. I love that stuff although I try not to drink it very often because it's so full of crap. So limit it to 1-2 cans a month.

monster%20energy%20drink.jpg

Monster original flavour. I love that stuff although I try not to drink it very often because it's so full of crap. So limit it to 1-2 cans a month.

monster%20energy%20drink.jpg
I drink both Monster and Venom. Interestingly, energy drinks never increase my energy.
I drink them because of the delicious taste.

I drink both Monster and Venom. Interestingly, energy drinks never increase my energy.
I drink them because of the delicious taste.

Lately, I've been noticing the smell of them. Pretty nasty...

Lately, I've been noticing the smell of them. Pretty nasty...

I can't be in a car with someone drinking a Monster, the smell makes me nauseous.

Coffee, coffee and even more coffee. I'm a 6 cups a day minimum guy. I gotta have at least two cups with breakfast (cereal, banana, orange juice) to jump start my brain and get everything in gear for the day... only then does the world become a better place. :joyful:

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.