AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whats your favorite erotic romance book?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read better fanfiction than published novels to be honest lol but my favorite series that I always go back to is "The Boss" by Abigail Barnette. I just recommended it to someone a minute ago, actually!

Hi, Selena Here!!

I think my favorite erotic book so far is one of a chinese writer called Wei Hui, the book is named "Shanghai Baby", tells the story of a chinese woman who wants to become a writer one day, has a relationship with a plastic artist who is impotent and one day she meets a seductive german guy who taints her to have an adventure with him.

I know, I might described it as a cheesy theme one, but the book is completely poetic and romantic, it's like admiring a painting with all the colorful tones of sensitive lives, and every time I get to read it again I fall in love of it again and again. I deeply recommend it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.