AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whats your favorite romance novel?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't read it in years, but I remember loving "The Postman" by Antonio Skarmeta. "darker than Love" by Kristina Lloyd is more erotic romance, but that's a great one too if you like stories on the rougher side.

Pride and Prejudice

It would never occur to me to classify that as "romance". But I've always seen the romance genre as sex-focused smut and get annoyed when a makeout scene ends with "and they spent a restless night" instead of, you know, giving the details.

A Walk To Remember by Nicholas Sparks.
I feel like a lot of people judge Nicholas Sparks solely based on his movies which is a shame. A lot of his books are decent reads... at least the older ones, I haven't read anything by him recently. Ill go ahead and throw out The Notebook bc if you have seen it and not read it you are missing out.

I'm not sure it's technically romance but it's as close to romance as I get. The Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon.

I'm not sure it's technically romance but it's as close to romance as I get. The Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon.

I think that classifies as historical romance. Nice gal too. Met her a few years ago.

Not a romance novel by any means. But, "Without Remorse" by Tom Clancy is actually a pretty good read. Goes into the realms of love and romance of sorts.

Reactions: DFT
The Boss series. Some dom/sub and bdsm scenes as well as a long be story with many emotional moments.

I'm finding what looks to be two separate series of books called The Boss. I want to read them, but I don't know if you're describing the Cari Quinn ones or the Abigail Barnette ones! Lol, hellllp!

The Boss series. Some dom/sub and bdsm scenes as well as a long be story with many emotional moments.

Valley of the Horses! Though you'll have to read Clan of the Cave Bear first.

Really those count as romance novels?? Here I was thinking the closest I ever got to reading a romance novel was making it through 2 chapters of "50 shades of Grey"
ACF is helping me discover my feminine side. :inlove:

Status
Not open for further replies.