AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What's Your Job Outside of Camming?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IntravenousFlytrap

Inactive Cam Model
Sep 5, 2017
Wonderland
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@IVenusflytrap
MFC Username
IVenusFlytrap
Chaturbate Username
IntravenousFlytrap
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000928092/PsiloKitty/
I'm currently unemployed aside from camming (which I don't make much from at all lately since I haven't been regularly logging on due to some personal issues).

I used to be a housekeeper for a hospital.

What is your main source of income (aside from camming)?

i was a bank teller before deciding to cam, i so didnt fit in working at a bank lol

When I saw that movie Set It Off with Queen Latifah, Jada Pinkett, etc., that made me even more scared to death of the idea of working in a bank. Lol.

Reactions: PrincessSnowAngel
I'm currently unemployed aside from camming (which I don't make much from at all lately since I haven't been regularly logging on due to some personal issues).

I used to be a housekeeper for a hospital.

What is your main source of income (aside from camming)?
I worked in fast food before I decided to cam. I hated it so much and just felt like I needed to take control of my life more. The pay was not worth the rude atmosphere.

I worked in fast food before I decided to cam. I hated it so much and just felt like I needed to take control of my life more. The pay was not worth the rude atmosphere.

I hear ya there! I'm gonna have to go back to Sonic and I realllllllly don't want to. D: Oh well, I'll just do it until I'm more known in the camworld and making better money.

Question for those who cam and are either doing it full-time or want to do it full-time:

When the inevitable happens, and you leave camming, what are you going to do? Ideally, yeah, it'd be cool to have made a shitload of money and retire living off what you earned while camming. But, from what I've seen, very few do well enough to do so and most are forced to get a job outside the adult industry.
Are you planning for the future? Going to school for next career, or saving up for it?

Not trying to be negative about it. Am genuinely curious as I think to be diverse in skills, and planning for the "when the money stops" is good.

Question for those who cam and are either doing it full-time or want to do it full-time:

When the inevitable happens, and you leave camming, what are you going to do? Ideally, yeah, it'd be cool to have made a shitload of money and retire living off what you earned while camming. But, from what I've seen, very few do well enough to do so and most are forced to get a job outside the adult industry.
Are you planning for the future? Going to school for next career, or saving up for it?

Not trying to be negative about it. Am genuinely curious as I think to be diverse in skills, and planning for the "when the money stops" is good.

I want to be a Geoduck (gooeyduck/if unknown google it) farmer, since I seen enough of it on cam I might be good at raising them! (no pun intended)

On the serious note, that's a really good question, in my place I do live by the sea, so fishing is great here. save enough money to have business dealing with seafood or back to Teaching plans for me.

I want to be a Geoduck (gooeyduck/if unknown google it) farmer, since I seen enough of it on cam I might be good at raising them! (no pun intended)

On the serious note, that's a really good question, in my place I do live by the sea, so fishing is great here. save enough money to have business dealing with seafood or back to Teaching plans for me.

I had to look them up, very interesting! Oceanside living has a lot of potentials, definitely.

Teaching is always an option to back to. Do you have a certification program that needs to be renewed, or once you have it, is good indefinitely?

(I'd be more willing to discuss what I do if the thread were in model's only, tbh.)

Won't go into detail, but I own my own business outside of streaming/clip-making.

What other job lol? This has been my only/main source for 6 years and I have 0 plans of stopping/slowing down. I have a bachelor's degree and a culinary degree so if for any weird reason I needed to stop I could deff get a vanilla job. I have 0 plans of eve retiring from this industry; there is a market for every age.

I was a maid. Cleaning houses and babysitting for 10 dollars a week. Also worked as a waitress, but in Brazil nobody tips. Is just not our culture. So when I saw cam and since I knew some English and Spanish I decided why not and here I am and I love it.

Unfortunately Brazil doesn’t treat its own civilians well and is hard to find a job, they judge if you’re fit for work because of apprearence, even if you speak other language are clear capable /minirant, sorry :(

Camming helped me with confidence and also with supporting my fitness career for the long run :D

My most interesting job was working with a blacksmith 15 years ago (those guys who shape iron with fire and a hammer), I still have scars and burns, but it was worth every moment.

God, my geek side was going to ask if you ever worked making swords, I need stop playing Skyrim on my free time lol

Right now I'm "unemployed". Camming is going okay for me since I'm on consistently. This week was a lil rough since I wasn't on a whole bunch. But I'm back full time so it'll *cough* hopefully be better *cough*.

Before becoming a cam girl.. I was a great many things. My most recent, I was a staff coordinator in the human services field. Shit. Was. Rough. I worked 60+ hours a week, always at the office, constantly covering shifts because of employee call outs. There's more to life than eat sleep work.

I love the diversity in careers here! I was/am a web developer, I was working for a small company and the people were great but the 9 to 5 office life was killing my soul. In addition to camming I'm trying to get a freelance thing going with web dev & also thrift store flipping (mostly clothes) as a side hustle haha. I've realized I hate working for other people and I really just want to work for myself.

Reactions: Ryuki22
Full-time mommy! /s

Sorry, dick comment because of how much I cringe when I see that job title on facebook.

So before I cammed, stripping and tech support-type jobs

Now I also will still occasionally have sex for money, with a ton of vetting and pickiness never fucking anyone I wouldn't fuck for free(for my own sanity).

Edit:
Oh, I've bartended on and off as well. I'm on a break from school for an engineering degree, so if I finish that it is a great career after this as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: SaffronBurke
It's a joke about dumb facebook job titles that I'm sure everyone has seen.

I'm a mother.

It's not a job though. It doesn't pay.

I caught the reference. It is a job imo that pays off in the long run with bringing you joy. Plus, you could be raising the next Bill Gates ;) sure could pay off with fortune as well, haha!

I am also a mama.

Status
Not open for further replies.