AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whatsapp selling( for both models and members please)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2017
Romania
Twitter Username
@SophiestiqueX
MFC Username
SophiestiqueM
Chaturbate Username
Sophiestique
Hello! I am wondering how much do soem of you charge for whatsapp( also for how long). Also members could better tell whats the price range in models they visit. Asking this as i think ive set a decent price( 1000tk for 6 months) and i mostly get comments as its too much. not gonna lower it disregarding the answers here, i am just curious. Thanx for ur time!

I think 1000 tokens is quite a decent price. It's 6 tokens per day. I rarely think I need a WhatsApp contact, and if I need, then I'll pay that price. I think communication is valuable, much more than 6 tokens per day.

But the comments about “too much” are wrong for another reason:

In a free market, the parties involved can agree a deal or not. A vendor requests a certain price, a buyer has a certain budget. If they match, that is, if the budget is higher than the price, then they will agree on a deal, and if the budget is lower than the price, then they won't agree on a deal. So, the main criteria is the relation between budget and price.

If there is no deal, it's because budget and price do not match. It does not make sense to blame just one of them. It does not make sense to blame the price and tell it's too expensive, or blame the budget and tell that guy is too poor. Both numbers are involved. A honest comment would be: That price is beyond my budget.

I understand that many visitors are afraid of admitting they have not enough money to afford what they like to get. Having not much money sounds like being poor, being too stupid to earn money, having a small penis. The penis has nothing to do with it, buy men think about their penis all the time anyway, except when distracted by naked women, in which case they think about naked women. So, for your visitors, admitting they cannot pay the price hurts their ego like admitting their penis is too small.

And that is why they blame you. They want to distract from their own problem, and that is why they try to locate the problem on your site: “No, the fact that I have only 100 tokens is no problem at all, the problem is that you charge 1000 tokens.”

That habit causes unpleasant communications. In general, conflicts can be deescalated when people talk about themselves, about their needs, about their limitations, instead of blaming the other side. If I tell a model: “You are wearing too many clothes”, I create a conflict. I blame her because my dick fails to work while she is dressed. I tell her she does her work wrong, while in fact my dick refuses to work. She will get a bad mood, and if Brett M is in the channel, he should Ninja ban me before I do more damage. The correct way is to talk about my needs: “I get much more excited when I see some nipples” - that way, I accept she does not show them, and I tell her what I would wish. That gives her all options to react: Show me a nipple because she likes me, tell me which tip menu action I should use, or tell me: “I get excited about a few tokens, maybe we could both have a good time?”

It's a basic concept of Transaction Analysis: People should talk about their needs instead of blaming the other side.

Upvote 0
i think ive set a decent price( 1000tk for 6 months) and i mostly get comments as its too much. not gonna lower it disregarding the answers here, i am just curious. Thanx for ur time!
Nothing wrong with that price, you don't want a bunch of cheapskates taking up your time on whatsapp.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
I do not do WhatsApp but Snapchat. I have mine listed for 500 for a month.

1- I do not want to have to deal with idiots texting for a cheap price. It keeps most of those people away.
2- As long as they are not texting at all hours of the day, I let them keep it for six months. I do not tell them this until it is getting close to the expiration date.

Sometimes I do give it away for free, if you tip enough or do enough private shows. I have had many people complain about the price. I tell them it is what I want and that is it. If they keep it up, I just block them and move on.

Upvote 0
Hello! I am wondering how much do soem of you charge for whatsapp( also for how long). Also members could better tell whats the price range in models they visit. Asking this as i think ive set a decent price( 1000tk for 6 months) and i mostly get comments as its too much.

As a member, I don’t personally use WhatsApp, but your price seems totally reasonable. It’s in the range of what I see most other models charging, so you’re not overpriced in my opinion.

Sometimes I do give it away for free, if you tip enough or do enough private shows.

This also seems fairly common in my experience. I don’t do Snapchat either, but I’ve occasionally been gifted WhatsApp and Snapchat by a model if I’ve consistently spent a lot in her room and she trusts me not to become a nuisance that never stops texting. I thank them for the nice gesture but politely let them know I most likely won’t use it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.