AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Wheelspin App

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 7, 2020
Hi All :) I am planning on going live on MFC for the first time next week. I have been streaming on SM for the last 7 months and looking to experiment with MFC. I know the platforms work completely differently so i am in need of some advice lol. I have been advised to use the wheelspin app. Which app would you recommend and which options should i add to the wheelspin (totally clueless)? In addition, which are the best tip goals to start off with? I am also a bit confused with how the lush and tipping works. Does the lush automatically vibrate when any member tips me? Or does it only vibrate if someone tips specifically for the lush? My last question is...what is the general earning potential in ones first week? And how many dollars is each token worth?

On MFC, you’d be utilizing the Charlesbot and MFC Alerts apps only. They run through OBS. They're both run by programmers working for MFC. (Unlike on chaturbate where apps are made by anyone.)

Charlesbot is the one with the wheel. Read more about how to start using Charles here https://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/CharlesBot
MFC Alerts is the one that runs the on-screen information you see in other models' rooms. Learn more about it here - https://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/MFC_Alerts

Upvote 0
IDK if this is the right place to put this but- does anyone have the css for moving and/or resizing the Charlesbot wheel in OBS? It's right over where I always sit, and I only know some very basic CSS but whenever I try I end up moving the thing practically off the screen.

Upvote 0
IDK if this is the right place to put this but- does anyone have the css for moving and/or resizing the Charlesbot wheel in OBS? It's right over where I always sit, and I only know some very basic CSS but whenever I try I end up moving the thing practically off the screen.
You should just be able to move the browser source on your OBS window. Unlock it in the sources, select it, then drag/resize as needed.

Upvote 0
You should just be able to move the browser source on your OBS window. Unlock it in the sources, select it, then drag/resize as needed.
Omg the unlock preview has just changed EVERYTHING for me- it's like I didn't have hands before and didn't know it. I can move my wheel AND all my text that I'd been using the spacebar to move around under Properties 😭🤣 THANK YOU

Upvote 0
I can't get my wheel to even show up on OBS
Once you follow the instructions to add the browser source, make sure that source in your OBS is on top of your camera. (Drag it to the top of the list.)

Upvote 0
I can't get my wheel to even show up on OBS
are you using the charles bot wheel?? if you don’t message charles bot !obs & he’ll give you a link to go set it up. when you’re there it will give you the direct link to put in as a source on obs & then obs will pop up with a box (you won’t see the wheel until someone tips for it, obs will just show an outlined box) & then you can place & resize how you want to!! xx

Reactions: dontbelikeava
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.