AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

When a member does this.. are you flattered, annoyed or indifferent?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie and probably a bit of a pushover, but I generally say a thank you to all compliments, regardless if there is a tip or if it is even believable. I definitely feel flattered when there is a tip or if the compliment actual feels genuine. "You're fun to talk to" or something along those lines.

When it is generic "sexy boobs" type of comments, I say thanks and then add a goofy/funny comment to keep up energy of my room and not get focused on those members as they generally don't contribute more to convo.

I think the only time I get annoyed is if it excessive (trying to demand more attention than my regulars/tippers), generic, overly sexual comments. Overly sexual comments always seem out of place to me as my room is fairly chill hang out with some sexy elements.

Oh. And the "marry me" comments. Especially as the first comment from a new member. I get all awkward and just try to laugh it off as best I can.

Newbie and probably a bit of a pushover, but I generally say a thank you to all compliments, regardless if there is a tip or if it is even believable. I definitely feel flattered when there is a tip or if the compliment actual feels genuine. "You're fun to talk to" or something along those lines.

When it is generic "sexy boobs" type of comments, I say thanks and then add a goofy/funny comment to keep up energy of my room and not get focused on those members as they generally don't contribute more to convo.

I think the only time I get annoyed is if it excessive (trying to demand more attention than my regulars/tippers), generic, overly sexual comments. Overly sexual comments always seem out of place to me as my room is fairly chill hang out with some sexy elements.

Oh. And the "marry me" comments. Especially as the first comment from a new member. I get all awkward and just try to laugh it off as best I can.

There are a lot of guys who want to marry models, and many more who use the words "I love you" too easily. I think some mistake it for "lust for you" - no sure though. WHo knows lol

Guys just express impulses. What do you actually expect? Much better to read on chat than to hear in a bar when you smell the booze.

It usually goes like this:
-"Hi you look hot!"
-"Thank you!"
-"Wow hot lips!"
-"Thanks!"
-"Hot chest! How's your cock?"
-"Do you want to go private and see for yourself?"
*disappears with speedy gonzales sound*

Status
Not open for further replies.