AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

When a pandemic stops you camming?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2020
So I had everything to set out camming about 2 weeks ago. I still live at home, so it was going to have to be a few hours during the day, until I could build it up to a stable amount of money and then move out, and work more 'prime' hours for the audience I wanted. I was planning on being non-nude except for the occasional boob-flash, but very explicit, because dirty talk is something i'm good at and I enjoy. I spent money I didn't have to get a better laptop, a webcam, some clothing stuff to really sell the aesthetic I have and give myself the best chance at taking advantage of my new status.

And then a global pandemic happened, and i'm quarantined with family, some of whom are actual children, in a tiny house. My success at this was largerly based on my dirty talk, so I tried going on omegle's video chat just to see if I could manage doing it in the early hours of the morning and not be heard. It really doesn't work, I'm so terrified of scarring a child with what I need to be able to say that the words just don't come out. I sunk money into this, and did intend on selling clips, but being a non-nude non-audio camgirl just doesnt seem like its going to be worth its salt.

Is there anyway to start getting even a tiny income and maybe build up a reputation for when I finally can cam? Which right now is looking like months because of the goverment in my country.

Thanks, and I hope you and yours stay healthy.

Is there a way you can post picture bundles as content? Another option is to feed music into the room and have your mic off and be a non talking model. While this is not what you were originally planning to do, it's something.

Unfortunately, there are no guarantees and every business venture is a gamble. Sometimes things happen that force business models to change, or they die off quickly.

Is there a way you can post picture bundles as content? Another option is to feed music into the room and have your mic off and be a non talking model. While this is not what you were originally planning to do, it's something.

Unfortunately, there are no guarantees and every business venture is a gamble. Sometimes things happen that force business models to change, or they die off quickly.
Music would just wake people up unfortunately. I knew I was going to have to be pretty flexible still living at home, a government enforced quarantine slipped my mind though, even with a tendency to overthink things. I think i’m just going to have to bite the bullet and wait. I’d tank on mfc right now I think.

Last edited:
Music would just wake people up unfortunately. I knew I was going to have to be pretty flexible still living at home, a government enforced quarantine slipped my mind though, even with a tendency to overthink things. I think i’m just going to have to bite the bullet and wait. I’d tank on mfc right now I think.

Do you have headphones? Put those on and have one ear uncovered, lock your bedroom door if you can. There's ways to work around it. Just need to be creative.

Again, could always take pics and post to mfcshare or other clipsites. Again, just need to find options and be flexible on finding ways to make it work.

So I had everything to set out camming about 2 weeks ago. I still live at home, so it was going to have to be a few hours during the day, until I could build it up to a stable amount of money and then move out, and work more 'prime' hours for the audience I wanted. I was planning on being non-nude except for the occasional boob-flash, but very explicit, because dirty talk is something i'm good at and I enjoy. I spent money I didn't have to get a better laptop, a webcam, some clothing stuff to really sell the aesthetic I have and give myself the best chance at taking advantage of my new status.

And then a global pandemic happened, and i'm quarantined with family, some of whom are actual children, in a tiny house. My success at this was largerly based on my dirty talk, so I tried going on omegle's video chat just to see if I could manage doing it in the early hours of the morning and not be heard. It really doesn't work, I'm so terrified of scarring a child with what I need to be able to say that the words just don't come out. I sunk money into this, and did intend on selling clips, but being a non-nude non-audio camgirl just doesnt seem like its going to be worth its salt.

Is there anyway to start getting even a tiny income and maybe build up a reputation for when I finally can cam? Which right now is looking like months because of the goverment in my country.

Thanks, and I hope you and yours stay healthy.

Lookup a cheap way to soundproof the room (have the needed materials delivered) and this way you can stick to your original plan. Soundproofing will be useful even if you don't stream if the house is tiny.

Do you have any type of established social media as a camgirl yet?
Things like sextpanther and onlyfans are great obviously, better with an established social media base or fans.
And I say just cam and make the “quarantined at family home secretly shhhhh I’m so secret and naughty” your gimmick. Some people go crazy for that shit. It’s worth trying a couple times 🤷‍♀️

I've streamed when there are other people in the house lately. I just only do it when Mr Dani is able to field issues that could happen. I put in the title that I have to be quiet and guys seem to love trying to make me be louder than I should. Same when I cam with my window open. They like making my lush or Domi go off and making me squirm. I've actually kept up my normal hourly take for the most part. I also would buy soundproofing curtains to help dampen the noise. You don't have to hang a curtain rod but put two nails up on the door jamb to help hold it up. You can get them on Amazon

Lookup a cheap way to soundproof the room (have the needed materials delivered) and this way you can stick to your original plan. Soundproofing will be useful even if you don't stream if the house is tiny.

I soundproofed my cam room, since I now live with people who don't need to hear me camming. I basically took a bunch of old towels and blankets and covered the walls with them. I also got one of those draft stopper things for under the door. Pretty basic, but it cut down sound travel enough that I can easily do my full show without other people hearing it.

I soundproofed my cam room, since I now live with people who don't need to hear me camming. I basically took a bunch of old towels and blankets and covered the walls with them. I also got one of those draft stopper things for under the door. Pretty basic, but it cut down sound travel enough that I can easily do my full show without other people hearing it.
I think i’m going to try this and cross my fingers. I can’t really afford any actual soundproofing stuff so this seems like my best bet, thanks

Sextpanther looked so promising but I should have mentioned that i’m in europe, all the fun stuff seems like it’s US/Canada made unfortunately :(

Reactions: veggiebabyy

You could always eek out a bit with a subscription service like AVNStars or OnlyFans. Just pics or maybe vids too. No sound required, technically speaking. Foot pics, ass jiggles, titty drops, silent masturbation with unbroken eye contact - the whole 'hubbys home and doesn't know so I can't make a peep' act might work. Sexting and typing with live video - no sound would maybe fly as well.

You wouldn't have to worry abt camscore there.

Status
Not open for further replies.