AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

When it’s slow...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArianaFoxxx

Cam Model
Oct 10, 2020
California
Twitter Username
@arianafoxxx_
MFC Username
ArianaFoxxx
Hey there! So my question is that is it better to stay online even when it’s slow, no one is engaging, etc. even though it effects my cam score or am
I better off getting offline and trying again later?

Depends on your schedule. I break it up in half I cam 3 hours both during the night and morning PST. I stay on longer if it’s super busy. It helps a lot more instead of doing one whole 6 hour session. Long camming sessions tend to burn you out real quick. Best to break it up in bits and expose yourself to different time zones.

Upvote 0
Depends on your schedule. I break it up in half I cam 3 hours both during the night and morning PST. I stay on longer if it’s super busy. It helps a lot more instead of doing one whole 6 hour session. Long camming sessions tend to burn you out real quick. Best to break it up in bits and expose yourself to different time zones.
I love this idea! thank you! I normally just stay on for a chunk of time but I think splitting it up will be a lot better ❤️

Reactions: Cheeseonmyfriesplz
Upvote 0
I love this idea! thank you! I normally just stay on for a chunk of time but I think splitting it up will be a lot better ❤️

One of the benefits of splitting it up, if you can, is that you can try out different times and see if you do better during the morning instead of the evening. Or lunch time, etc. Exposes you to new people also.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.