AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

When to start flashing/showing the goods?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 20, 2019
MFC Username
AmberCole214X
Hi everyone! I’m a new model who just wants clarification on a couple things!

1. So, when broadcasting on free chat, and in your topic you say for example: 50 tokens to flash boobs, and 70 to flash pussy. My question is; do you not show anything AT ALL until someone actually tips you that amount? And then if that is the case, the rest of the people in the room are benefiting from the one person who just tipped because they also get to see the flash that the one member tipped for?

2. When setting a tip goal in free chat, do you keep accumulating tips by people Tipping for whatever is set in the topic (for example, like I mentioned above, 50 for boobs, 70 for pussy, etc.) and then when you finally get to the goal you set; then you do an actual show? For example like a masturbation show using a toy?

For some reason I just can’t seem to find an answer to these questions even reading through a ton of forums and threads! If someone could help me out and explain these things to me I would TOTALLY appreciate it !

I would highly recommend watching a few model's entire streams. Create a premium account, sign up to get emails when models log on, and participate in the chat. You will find the answers to these questions and more just by watching streams.

1. just do as you feel :) ... the main of it is Magics
But :
- Never flash for just a "please" from a viewer without the tip of the menu.

Most of models just tease, dance, speak, depending of their personnality between "tips for act".
Some flash fast for free as a tease, when they feel it (and never on demand) or rarely flash as gifts for regulars (and clearly explained).

But if you're tipped be really generous in your acts. A 'flah boobs' of 5 secs is not a flash but only a tease)

Think that tokens are "tipped" more than "used to pay goods".
What is tipped is more, behind the rules, a way to have the attention from the model, to thanks the model for a good show.

The real 'tips for act' are often just a way for new users to discover the model. Regulars will tip out of the menu, or just for the goal (even if they don't stay, just to help^^). And also just to tell you "I love you" , see you happy and hence have a good show.

And yes, It's the game. The one who tips offers also the 'good' to the whole room, and all know it well.
That's also a good reason to Never flash for just a "please"... and silence beggar who ask acts for free. Letting them begging would cause tippers to run away : it's nice to offer a show to non-tippers who behave well, but rude to ask for more for free.

2. Yes.

3. Yes : WATCH Full shows and observe well the game between model and viewers. It's really pleasant when the model is good.
And stay even during boring moments !

Just be very careful : if you use your Model's pseudo to visit other rooms, it can be understood like you're advertising your own room if you just speak in the chat, even if you just say 'hello'.

I am not a native English speaker, but I understand a "flash" as something very short, a few seconds at most and a "tease" as something longer. I see both on tipmenus and not every model will mean the same thing probably.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
No.
Flash is realy showing *well*.
Ok it's fast showing but say not for half an hour... A few secs flash, I would ask a refound)

To tease is like in strip-tease : excite the viewer, play with him without necessarily showing anything, make him to want more (Use a dictionary for tease)

When you watch different models you'll see that there's no right or wrong way to do those things. You decide what you want to do, for how long you want to do it and how much you charge for it. Just be transparent about how you handle those things.

@DoD404 Spot on with the definition of tease. But maybe you want to use a dictionary for "flash"

If I offer a “flash” it’s a short but full view of whatever body part. Most often mine last at least 30 seconds, but that’s just me. Others might be much shorter with their flashes.

A “tease” to me is barely giving tiny glimpses of the “goods” but enticing viewers to crave more.

1. So, when broadcasting on free chat, and in your topic you say for example: 50 tokens to flash boobs, and 70 to flash pussy. My question is; do you not show anything AT ALL until someone actually tips you that amount? And then if that is the case, the rest of the people in the room are benefiting from the one person who just tipped because they also get to see the flash that the one member tipped for?

2. When setting a tip goal in free chat, do you keep accumulating tips by people Tipping for whatever is set in the topic (for example, like I mentioned above, 50 for boobs, 70 for pussy, etc.) and then when you finally get to the goal you set; then you do an actual show? For example like a masturbation show using a toy?

For some reason I just can’t seem to find an answer to these questions even reading through a ton of forums and threads! If someone could help me out and explain these things to me I would TOTALLY appreciate it !
1. It’s good to be a little bit tease and enticing (see above) in between people tipping for full views (flashes) or to take an item of clothing off for good (topless, panties off, naked, etc.) Yes the other people in the room benefit.

2. It’s pretty common to add all of the tips for flashes/etc into your total show goal. So yes, you’ve got that assumption right.

As noted here:
I would highly recommend watching a few model's entire streams. Create a premium account, sign up to get emails when models log on, and participate in the chat. You will find the answers to these questions and more just by watching streams.
it is a GREAT idea to get familiar with what the other models on the site do over the course of an hour or two. It’s also a good idea to be a member of the site to understand what your potential tippers experience on their side.

Find ways to be alluring/enticing between tips. Don't just sit and wait for the next one, but also don't give it away for free. Keep conversation going, verbally tease the members making requests but not tipping, lick your lips, roll your eyes, pull your neckline down and inch and then let it slide back. Find what you enjoy doing and play it up.

From what I've seen menu tips pretty much always contribute to goal total.

Agreed 10000% with the watching other models. Take notes.

1. Most models will not show anything without a tip first or having some other sort of goal met. And yes, if someone tips for flash, everyone can see it. If this kind of thing bothers you, viewers being able to see for free or on someone else's dime, you can always keep stuff like that to privates. Do whatever you feel comfortable doing. :)

2. Goals are cumulative. The vast majority of models will not count a private towards a tip goal, but anything like flashes and whatever else typically do. If you're on MFC, private tips do not count towards a goal. Some members prefer their tips not count towards a goal and will tip privately for that reason, but some do just want to be private. It never hurts to ask them what they prefer.

The dudes who like the stretch their pennies always ask me how long is a flash, and my answer is always the same. I show how long I feel like, but if they want to dictate how long they see my boobs, need to take me private instead or make a countdown goal for topless.

Thank you everyone soo much for your replies! I really appreciate the help and input. I will definitely take the advice and make a premium account so that I can watch a model from start to finish for reference.

Again thank you ALL for your help!! :kiss::shame:

Reactions: AudriTwo

Camming is a sandbox you can make your own rules. Other than honouring your word there are no "right" or "wrong" ways to do things.

Some models do flashes, some models do not.

Some do them for 5 seconds others for 5 minutes.

Most count menu items for the main goal, there’s some who don’t. Others will also count content sold. It all depends on what you consider to be the best approach.

I personally don’t have a tip menu and I used to not do goals either or content... it was 100% interaction based which is cool but when you start camming for many hours every single day sometimes it is smarter to do goals and content.

Consider the menu as activities to help you fill in the “dead time” in between shows. Make it fun and exciting for members but dont lowball yourself

Boy, context sure means everything.

You guys flash in front of a video camera, people give you money.

I do it in the mall parking lot, the police come, I have to see a judge, and it just turns into a whole thing.

Boy, context sure means everything.

You guys flash in front of a video camera, people give you money.

I do it in the mall parking lot, the police come, I have to see a judge, and it just turns into a whole thing.

It's almost like there's this crazy thing called "consent", and a difference between being paid for an activity vs committing a crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.