AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

When Will I receive my wire transfer payment in India

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2022
Hi, I am from India. I own a studio account in the name of BENGALIWIFE and I have not received my previous payment via wire transfer which was processed on 28.12.2021 and I have not yet received the same in my bank account. The money has not been credited to my bank account till date and more than 10 days have passed. Also I have tried to contact live chat support but not getting the same. My models are asking for payment and I cannot pay them as the amount has not been credited in my Bank account. So, I kindly request you to look from your end what is the present status of my wire transfer and also give the tentative date when will I receive the same in my bank. I am attaching the file that I got from your end regarding the wire transfer for your convenience. Please look into the matter. It is urgent and please reply as soon as possible.
My email id is - majhianinda81@gmail.com

Attachments

• 29400000141.15936835.pdf
    1.7 KB · Views: 13
Is your issue resolved? I am also facing similar issue. If yes in how many days payment arrived?

Hey @studioxhamster I'm sorry to hear about any payment issues.
In order for me to assist you further, please email me via my direct email charlie@stripchat.com and provide/confirm the below information:
  • Username:
  • Registered email address for this account:
I look forward to hearing from you.

Upvote 0
I have still not recieved that payment, I changed my bank account to Axis Bank for my second payout, but now Axis Bank is asking for Invoice copy don't know what is going on but @Charlie_SC and @xChloe is helping a lot

Hello @Bengaliwife We are doing our best to assist you with the issue you are facing and I thank you in advance for your patience.
I can see you were in contact with our Support team again today who advised that your ticket/request is now being reviewed by our accounts department who will respond and provide you with the information you requested. Please note, you already have my direct contact details therefore, please feel free to email me at any time should you have further concerns.

Reactions: Bengaliwife
Upvote 1
Hello @Bengaliwife We are doing our best to assist you with the issue you are facing and I thank you in advance for your patience.
I can see you were in contact with our Support team again today who advised that your ticket/request is now being reviewed by our accounts department who will respond and provide you with the information you requested. Please note, you already have my direct contact details therefore, please feel free to email me at any time should you have further concerns.
Thank u but I am in a lot of tension as I have still not received the first payment and still now I dont know when will I get the second payment. I am stuck in an economical crisis right now. Please try to understand.

Upvote 0
Thanks received the invoice

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.