AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

When you find fake accounts/profiles impersonating you

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetSamara

Cam Model
Jan 16, 2015
AZ
Twitter Username
@SamaraMoon__
Tumblr Username
lunarmunchkinqueen
MFC Username
SamaraMoon
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/464209/SamaraMoon/
So it has been brought to my attention today that there is an account on snapchat that is impersonating me and using my premium snapchat pics and vids to try and scam people.This is the first time this has ever happened to me and I honestly never thought it would happen to me because I'm definitely not a very popular model. But I especially don't want anyone being scammed by this person.
The username is sam.pub22. I do not have a public snapchat. I've reported them and asked everyone on my premium snapchat to report them as well. I also made a post about it on my twitter asking people to please report them. I'm also not going to allow screen shots until further notice and I guess I'll have to start watermarking my snaps to try and prevent this.
Basically I'm wondering if there's much else I can do? Clearly this person is someone who has been on my premium snap for a while because they are using pics and vids from a while ago. If only I could figure out who it is and block them. Any tips or advice on what to do in a situation like this would be super helpful! Also if you could be go on snapchat and report sam.pub22 that would be great!

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Lunasha
Status
Not open for further replies.