AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Where do i report account stealer profile?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PandoraUnchained

Banhammered
Apr 12, 2020
Just got a guy coming into my room, using the force PM thing to write me some bullshit about tipping me 1000tk just for watching his room, sending me a link that clearly didn't lead to CB. I took a screenshot of the conversation, where do I sent it? The CB support is usually atrociously slow.

Just got a guy coming into my room, using the force PM thing to write me some bullshit about tipping me 1000tk just for watching his room, sending me a link that clearly didn't lead to CB. I took a screenshot of the conversation, where do I sent it? The CB support is usually atrociously slow.
Please send the details to Support at support@chaturbate.com. They will review and take appropriate action.

Upvote 0
Alternatively, you can also use the official CB web form. There is even a place to upload images.

Cheers,
Cexmental

Upvote 0
I just did. Receive an answer like "THis is probably a fishing link, please do not follow it"
THanks CB I didn't knew that and i love to report random people. -__-

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.