AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Where do you buy your traffic?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mir

Jun 14, 2020
Hello!
I see that a lot of rooms have traffic, I know they are mainly anonymous people, but if it can help me be a few places higher, I would like to try. Do any of you use it and can tell me from which side you buy it?

Buying traffic is not against ToS. Using bots aka fake registered accounts is. Big difference.

Now, I don’t buy traffic and never have, but I know the guy from Chaturbate100 is selling traffic (the legal type), you should ask him on his telegram channel (it’s listed on his site)

the guy from Chaturbate100 is selling traffic (the legal type), you should ask him on his telegram channel (it’s listed on his site)

IDK if he's still selling, the "buy traffic" button is no longer on the main cb100 page. Not sure when he removed it. I know for sure it was still there in May.

Reactions: Mila_
Buying traffic is not against ToS. Using bots aka fake registered accounts is. Big difference.
Yes, and she has to know well the difference : ). A friend model had many warnings from CB after working with a studio last month, she just didn't ask to the studio how they made traffic.
Another one uses an affiliate who certainly advertise here and there and RT her on twitter (smt like elitegirls.live or one of this sites who encapsulate CB)

I rad also this chaturbate100 page (during this thread about the way to count tk) and they displayed a weird warning if I remember well. But now I can't find it anymore as said MousyLion.

Yes, and she has to know well the difference : ). A friend model had many warnings from CB after working with a studio last month, she just didn't ask to the studio how they made traffic.
Another one uses an affiliate who certainly advertise here and there and RT her on twitter (smt like elitegirls.live or one of this sites who encapsulate CB)

I rad also this chaturbate100 page (during this thread about the way to count tk) and they displayed a weird warning if I remember well. But now I can't find it anymore as said MousyLion.

Well there is a reason one is banned and not the other.. for one, Chaturbate really benefits from good traffic, so if a model was to buy actual real traffic for her room then that's fresh eyes that could be converted into spending members down the line, it's a win-win. Of course, actual traffic would have very little impact on a model's placing on the site considering it would be almost entirely anonymous viewers which don't count in the placing algorithm... that, and the cost is probably pretty high and I dont think it would be worth it to the model in the end. Fake registered accounts on the other hand bring nothing of value to Chaturbate, it's a way to abuse the system and cheat other models of their legitimate spot. So naturally, it is a bannable offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.