AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Where does a guy go for answers/chat?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been a member here for some time.. Thanks for the forum - and not kicking me out!

Yet, I know this forum is mostly for females. Can anyone suggest a similar forum where guys can openly discuss questions and things we like/hate about women/cam sites? I hesitate to mention them on this forum.

NOT gay and appreciate input from both males and females.

u fkn srs bruv?

• I am a dude and post on here. There are many dudes on here . It's not a forum built for women, but there are more women on here naturally (at least the top posters), since there are more female models than male models, and the forum is centered around camming. It's like if you go to, idk, a gun forum-- you'll be getting a disproportionate amount of guys that look like they came straight outta Duck Dynasty.
  • As for "a similar forum where guys can openly discuss questions and things we like/hate about women/cam sites," there are a couple possible issues with that.
    • One -- people already gripe about things they dislike about camsites here. For instance, griping about CB support is like a way of life here... it may even be an art.
    • Two -- I believe the places openly gripe about women/cam models (like personality/gossip/etc.) tend to either be mostly toxic wastelands or illegal forums. I don't think you'd want to go there, and if you do... well, I don't think ACF is going to help you out lol
  • not sure I understand the "NOT gay" part, since I don't understand how this question has to do with sexuality :haha:

NotAmberNotCutie, maybe you should start a thread : ONLY FOR MEN - STAY AWAY BITCHES.
i'm shure no other female will take a glance to it, and we, men, can go ahead, and spit all our bile, everything we dislike/like about women and camsites etc.

Sorry Amber, I think this will be a great hit, mayb greater than .... but look at it on the bright side, your visitors will get doubled even mayb tripled :)

I believe the places openly gripe about women/cam models (like personality/gossip/etc.) tend to either be mostly toxic wastelands
bodybuilding.com forum was quite the cesspool of steroided-out bros shit-talking cam models at least for a period of time back in the day.

bodybuilding.com forum was quite the cesspool of steroided-out bros shit-talking cam models at least for a period of time back in the day.
the owners cracked down on their shenanigans.

1612720178653.png

still can get pretty toxic.

on a previous Q/A forum I frequented, there was a wave of misc bros that came in after getting banned off the bodybuilding forums. They changed the whole Q/A site dynamic for awhile and made it a good deal more toxic until the Q/A admins cracked down on it, so I def can imagine

• not sure I understand the "NOT gay" part, since I don't understand how this question has to do with sexuality :haha:
Sounds like he don't want pointers to any gay forums, so I guess he is tired of them or was already kicked out of the interesting ones 🤭

[...] where guys can openly discuss questions and things we like/hate about women/cam sites?
Translated: "Where can I go to vent about camgirls without having to be constructive, not being challenged to do any soul searching and not in any way risk being replied to by actual <gasp> camgirls or haters who don't agree?"

I guess setting up your own echo chamber for disgruntled cam site users is wayyyy too distracting for your fapping.

• I am a dude and post on here. There are many dudes on here . It's not a forum built for women, but there are more women on here naturally (at least the top posters), since there are more female models than male models, and the forum is centered around camming. It's like if you go to, idk, a gun forum-- you'll be getting a disproportionate amount of guys that look like they came straight outta Duck Dynasty.
  • As for "a similar forum where guys can openly discuss questions and things we like/hate about women/cam sites," there are a couple possible issues with that.
    • One -- people already gripe about things they dislike about camsites here. For instance, griping about CB support is like a way of life here... it may even be an art.
    • Two -- I believe the places openly gripe about women/cam models (like personality/gossip/etc.) tend to either be mostly toxic wastelands or illegal forums. I don't think you'd want to go there, and if you do... well, I don't think ACF is going to help you out lol

Thanks for the reply. I suppose I didn't fully realize this forum is welcoming to guys -- and is open to questions, observations and complaints from the male POV.

I could have/should have worded my OP differently. Too, I should have been more explanatory. My inquisitive pessimism may be to blame. Heretofore I'll try to do better.

Status
Not open for further replies.