AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Where else are you camming?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ingrid Heidi

Inactive Cam Model
Jan 10, 2017
Since CB did whatever they did, I’d make better money flipping burgers. Literally. I figure it’s best to probably start exploring my options as far as cam sites go. Anyone cam on ManyVids? I’m going to start doing clips, so would it make sense to just start camming there, as I’ll be selling videos through them anyway? Streammate, MFC, etc...?

Since CB did whatever they did, I’d make better money flipping burgers. Literally. I figure it’s best to probably start exploring my options as far as cam sites go. Anyone cam on ManyVids? I’m going to start doing clips, so would it make sense to just start camming there, as I’ll be selling videos through them anyway? Streammate, MFC, etc...?

From the massive banner on the site, I can see it being beinfical streaming on MV since they will give you an extra 20% on video sales (from what I understand) I havnt streamed there, I dont really use the site other than to just upload videos (I find MV incredibly hard to navigate and find things on their site). A few girls I know all say that MFC is their favorite site to stream on and they have been on most sites. They also liked Jasmin a lot but found their rules to be too strict and from what they said the placement was based on hours online and they dont stay online long enough to keep a good placement over time. Stripchat was good while in the "new" period, as soon as that went away it became not worth working on there anymore for me, but it's defiantly worth it for making some quick cash in the new period, which surprised me a lot since the max resolution they allow broadcasting in is 480p.

Reactions: Ingrid Heidi
Upvote 0
Also interested in this, I used to stream on Streamate but I decided I really don't want to support a company that constantly lies to their models. Plus since all the changes I've been making barely any money there so I'm investing in my other eggs. But I would love to stream again! I've never had luck with token sites, I don't have the patience lol

Upvote 0
I switched from CB to MFC back in May and it was the best decision I have made in my cam career so far. I like it a lot better. There's a lot to learn, which can be intimidating in the beginning (STILL learning) but I stuck it out and am having a great time, and making decent money. Money I was not seeing on CB toward the end. I check in on CB from time to time, but I don't miss it.

Upvote 0
I have only been on CB for about 5 months, so I haven't gotten the hang of it enough yet to notice if these "changes" have effected me or not. I will say that I have actually experienced more viewers, more often than before the "change"..my token income has always fluctuated regardless of viewer count (I only ever have 1-3 people tipping at a time and my goals are usually fulfilled by my regulars or by a very small number of new users for that shift), so I am not sure it really makes a monetary difference for a model like myself. If that makes sense? I can see how this would have an effect for people on the first page or so of the female/featured tabs. Streaming as a couple- we usually place about halfway down on the first couples page, give or take. When I do solo shows in the female category I have no idea where I am placing, I don't bother to look. (I have my region blocked so I would have to unblock, refresh, look, re block, refresh etc) but I can pretty confidently say that I am not on the top few pages.

I have thought about trying Streamate and even made an account there- but I am too nervous to try! That first stream with no followers..no viewers for who knows how long.. *shudders*...
I am JUST getting into Manyvids and I really do want to try and stream on there as well. Since it is newer than the other sites I feel like it is not as intimidating. And MFC doesn't allow couples- do they? If so I am still not sure I could try- it seems like the hardest learning curve to me, and people seem very...particular about how things are done there. It scares me. lol

Upvote 0
Also interested in this, I used to stream on Streamate but I decided I really don't want to support a company that constantly lies to their models. Plus since all the changes I've been making barely any money there so I'm investing in my other eggs. But I would love to stream again! I've never had luck with token sites, I don't have the patience lol
?? I guess I need to get to googling. I have not heard this about SM- so many models here seem to be happy working for them.

Upvote 0
The SM threads here are amazing and full of info if you have access to them. But if you read though there you'll see that for most of this year, SM has really sucked and changed. Their support is basically nonexistent, models and members both contact support only to have them send an automatic response and not even read our emails. On top of that, there are daily glitches that we do need to email about. You never know if a day is going to be full of glitches or if it'll be a good day. Personally I say give SM a try if you're curious, but now is certainly not a good time for the company and I've found it hard to build regular customers since the traffic has disappeared

It was amazing before, and I sincerely hope they get their act together because I miss SM

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Astrid_squirts420
Upvote 0
I started on MFC. If you like being fun and engaging, its a great site where you don't necessarily have to do hardcore. Lots of viewers like consistency and interaction like card games, board games etc. Plus they have YouCam which is 100% safe for work style camming where you can cook/bake/paint/lounge at park and just talk. Ive made money on both :)

Once I stopped doing token style sites because I wanted more flexibility then just sitting on free sites: I started doing CMD, NF, and SextPanthers. Then I got into clips so MV, C4S, IWC, and MFCshare. Again you just have to produce content regularly and consistently IMO to be successful.

Upvote 0
I have probably a million reasons to quit SM that I'm not gonna get into in public. But I love it. The site fits my hustle, and I've been camming mainly there for the 6 years I've been at this.

I will say, I have seen this site change a lot, a lot for good. Some for the bad. But overall my experience has been monetarily positive.

I have also have had success with Niteflirt but I hate taking pso calls. I feel so awkward talking or explaining what I want to do. I rather show, not tell.

Indie is also where it's at. I haven't been pushing my indie Skype options because I hate dealing with the one on one approach and having people not respect your set schedules. cammodeldirectory and skyprivare are two of the big indie listing sites. A couple of my gal pals do phenomenal on those sites after quitting big box sites like SM, CB, and MFC.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.