AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Where to buy cute bdsm things?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 27, 2020
MFC Username
knottykiki
Hey! I know of some places but I thought to myself I bet others have some too! I like very cute kawaii , girlie, princess, ddlg, kitten ( collars, ears , tails, and then the more reg bdsm things. Restraints and stuff.
I use amazon lot lol .
Thanks!!!

ooo i found a cute one in case any one else wants to look

ooo i found a cute one in case any one else wants to look

All of that you can order yourself for less on Aliexpress and Wish.
And that isnt always recommended ;) , Especially with leather items etc, it isnt real leather in most cases. so not as strong etc.
Also with toys meant for inserting, be carefull, a lot of them contain phthalates.

I dont know which country you are based, but for sextoys and the serious BDSM stuff I would not recommend them, but buy at shops like extremerestraints.com

Reactions: Kikikitty
All of that you can order yourself for less on Aliexpress and Wish.
And that isnt always recommended ;) , Especially with leather items etc, it isnt real leather in most cases. so not as strong etc.
Also with toys meant for inserting, be carefull, a lot of them contain phthalates.

I dont know which country you are based, but for sextoys and the serious BDSM stuff I would not recommend them, but buy at shops like extremerestraints.com

I'm pretty sure I bought that "kitten set" (39$) off eBay for under 20 bux years ago. Its cool that they curated it all in one place though.
If you like that stuff, you can find it much much cheaper, (Amazon, AliExpress, eBay) but you'd have to wait some time for shipping. And be really really careful about cheap insertable toys 🙏
Kitten Mittens - $5.00 CAD
Tail Plug - $10.00 CAD

Reactions: Kikikitty
Try Etsy for cute petplay stuff. You're going to pay more for it because most of its handmade, but you can find lots of cute stuff.

Reactions: thinkinboutit
Thank you so much you guys!!! im so exciteddd

Status
Not open for further replies.