AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Where to find a graphic designer for kickass profile?!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 21, 2017
Hey guys Im hoping you can give me some real solid direction here--

I am trying to get my profile to look super professional. Like some girls profiles are SO SICK! They have moving things across their screen when someone tips, the profile is gorgeous and unique. I have only found one woman (susie Q) and i really like her work, but its not totally what I am looking for. Can anyone give me actual names of a designer they used in the past so i can look at their profiles and see how they are?

Thanks guys. Any info helps.

my friend found her GA through fiver.

People still look at profiles? Kind of forgot they even exist to tell you the truth. Seems like a waste of money to pay for something that trivial no one bothers reading in the first place.

Reactions: CharlieCharma
They have moving things across their screen when someone tips, the profile is gorgeous and unique.

To make things move across screen sounds like you're referring to obs and you'll need first to find a coder to make or sell you plugin for that, there are threads about OBS on forums if you're looking for flashy tip activated things.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Not a helpful thread. Thanks so much.

i hate this. sorry we didn't hold your hand and spoon feed you your information.

someone mentioned exactly how to get the tip alerts to pop up with OBS. if you check out their forums you can find actual help from developers of the software helping you. i suggested a site you can check out to find reasonable priced graphic artists.

also models might be more willing to engage with this topic in model's only. i'm pretty sure i've seen a couple threads pop up in there that fit the topic.

in the meantime you are welcome to use the search bar. good luck. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.