AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 10, 2020
I am having a studio I want to register my studio in myfreecams but unable to do the same

When ever I am trying to signup as a studio owner it is taking me to model signup page

I also tried to signup in model page as a studio owner but it is not accepting my application

Please help me in this am struggling from 7 days to get register as a studio owner in myfreecam

I am having a studio I want to register my studio in myfreecams but unable to do the same

When ever I am trying to signup as a studio owner it is taking me to model signup page

I also tried to signup in model page as a studio owner but it is not accepting my application

Please help me in this am struggling from 7 days to get register as a studio owner in myfreecam
I think they stopped accepting studios a long while ago.

• Helpful!
Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.