AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Where to store website backgrounds or images?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 14, 2021
Hey,
I started creating a design for a bio/site, which works in principle. But my question is, where is the best place to save backgrounds or images. When I'm searching this forum, image uploader are often used, which I don't like that much. I have looked at the code from many sites, there often camo.stream.highwebmedia occurs. But I have no idea how to put files there. So far I've made do by adding images to one of my apps and using the link. But sometimes the images load very slowly from there - at least for me - and it's obviously not a solution. I am grateful for any hint.

Hey,
I started creating a design for a bio/site, which works in principle. But my question is, where is the best place to save backgrounds or images. When I'm searching this forum, image uploader are often used, which I don't like that much. I have looked at the code from many sites, there often camo.stream.highwebmedia occurs. But I have no idea how to put files there. So far I've made do by adding images to one of my apps and using the link. But sometimes the images load very slowly from there - at least for me - and it's obviously not a solution. I am grateful for any hint.
camo.stream.highwebmedia = image proxy, chaturbate occasionally grabs the image from the real URL and feeds it from their image proxy. you cant upload to it directly its automatic.

edit: meaning you see camo.stream.highwebmedia, but if you were the model looking at their own bio you would see the real image url.

Upvote 0
I made a google blog and that’s where I upload pics I want to use. I just never publish blogs. It works fine but I can’t control image size well. Maybe I just don’t know how or it’s not possible.

Upvote 0
Thanks for your answers.
@cbhours: Yes that's what I realized yesterday, when I looked a the code without being logged in. Seems to be the reason, why the images didn't load at the beginning. Does that mean, that I can/should use the camo-links directly when I update the code or are they dynamically created? Can I delete the images from their original storage afterwards? What happen to the images I don't use anymore, will they stay on the server?
Sorry many questions ;) but I guess it would be interesting for others too.

Upvote 0
imgur.com is a good one but make sure each time you upload and post, you tick the box for "mature/adult content" (do this with any site that offers this option)

Upvote 0
sorry, my answers are delayed because they are first checked before publication (which is of course completely ok)
Thanks for the examples, but it would be much more elegant if code and files were on one server and not scattered. After all, if I write an app, I can easily upload the associated images to CB too. So if what cbhours describes is permanent, then in principle it would be like that.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.