AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Which App/Bot settings do you think SHOULD be Built-in Features on CB?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
The title pretty much says it all.
Which settings/features in bots and apps do you think are very good and used widely and are so useful, they should become built-in to Chaturbate?

For example, personally, I will only list a couple but:

1) Tip Menu - self-explanatory
2) "Antispambots" - one of those that you can change settings to allow greys to chat if they enter a captcha or they can chat after XX minutes

There are obviously lots more that I feel should be added to the platform.
Which one/s do you think should?

Reactions: bamdicted and Brit
Which settings/features in bots and apps do you think are very good and used widely and are so useful, they should become built-in to Chaturbate?

2) "Antispambots" - one of those that you can change settings to allow greys to chat if they enter a captcha or they can chat after XX minutes

Yes to both of those! Also, ticket shows.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0

tip menu, i got to admit that feature on stripchat where you can search everyones tip menu is pretty amazing.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.