AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Which are the Cam-sites that approve document other than passport and drivers licence card?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2017
Are there any cam-sites which gets verified upon uploading IDs other than passports and drivers license card?

Are there any cam-sites which gets verified upon uploading IDs other than passports and drivers license card?

But what else is there?

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I didn't have a license or a passport when I started camming and I was able to use provincial ID (I'm Canadian) the thing is the rules are different for different countries and for lots of countries you need a passport.
Thanks Missvc
May I know site name.

Thanks Missvc
May I know site name.

I originally signed up for MFC, Chaturbate, Cams, and SM. However as I mentioned because I'm Canadian this may not be the same for other countries. Things are a little bit more slack for those in Canada and the US.

I originally signed up for MFC, Chaturbate, Cams, and SM. However as I mentioned because I'm Canadian this may not be the same for other countries. Things are a little bit more slack for those in Canada and the US.
I couldn't find my liscence and used my state id at the time to sign up for MFC. I imagine it's different for those in the eu or U.K.

Reactions: Anjal Paly
I'm in the UK and used a really crappy travel ID card to sign up to MFC because I didn't have a passport or driving license, this was 7 years ago but I got accepted no problem.

Reactions: Anjal Paly
Status
Not open for further replies.