AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Which cam for make my skin look good ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2017
My Skin kinda bad i need a cam for make my skin look good and beautiful
thank you for guide

Or those NBC cams from the 1960s they shot Star Trek on - little Vaseline on the lens, voila, she looks wrinkle free and dreamy.

You don't need a cam or cover. HD television is the give away - good 40% of actresses have a pock mark, an eyebrow cut, some acne scars. Now we all see it - hasn't made one bit of difference in casting. Want proof? Watch the local news. They used pancake stage makeup to show up on screen in the 80s - and still put it on with a trowel. That's why they all look like orange aliens.

Don't be an orange alien. Be you.

Reactions: pugpug
Correct light. Use soft boxes and the correct placement of it. There is a topic somewhere. Placing the light incorrect can give shadows. And like said before make-up can help a lot. You can go extreme or whatever. Just whatever works for you.

I use the typical c920 webcam and my skin looks really smooth even if I have some breakouts in areas where I don't apply make up (on my back for example) or even if I have not shaved for a couple of days.
I don't stream in 1080 though, max 720, I don't know how much of a difference it would make.

I use the typical c920 webcam and my skin looks really smooth even if I have some breakouts in areas where I don't apply make up (on my back for example) or even if I have not shaved for a couple of days.
I don't stream in 1080 though, max 720, I don't know how much of a difference it would make.

I use this cam but I have really bad hormonal acne on my chin - thanks, PCOS! - and no camera is going to fail to pick that up. I have to do foundation, make a new chin out of concealer, and powder liberally. You could bake and frost a cake with all the stuff on my face when I'm camming, but I somehow manage to make it look like healthy, glowing skin.

Reactions: Lunasha
I use the Logitech c920 as suggested above and soft, correct lighting. However, remember that when it comes to camming your "flaws" end up being what draws people in and creates tippers, so don't fret too much. Don't exhaust yourself trying to be perfect! If you struggle with dry or oily skin, be sure to moisturize to help bring your skin back to balance before makeup and after you take it off.

I use the Logitech c920 as suggested above and soft, correct lighting. However, remember that when it comes to camming your "flaws" end up being what draws people in and creates tippers, so don't fret too much. Don't exhaust yourself trying to be perfect! If you struggle with dry or oily skin, be sure to moisturize to help bring your skin back to balance before makeup and after you take it off.

My roommate is jealous of my extensive skincare routine (3 steps in the morning, 9 at night), but it's the bare minimum for keeping my skin healthy.

I use this cam but I have really bad hormonal acne on my chin - thanks, PCOS! - and no camera is going to fail to pick that up. I have to do foundation, make a new chin out of concealer, and powder liberally. You could bake and frost a cake with all the stuff on my face when I'm camming, but I somehow manage to make it look like healthy, glowing skin.

The secret is highlighter, by the way. I use a liquid one directly on top of my foundation, then a powder one on top of my powder. And I'm super generous with both.

Status
Not open for further replies.