AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Which clipsite is the largest in assets?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably Clips4sale. They've only been around for 15 years, if they're not sitting on a nice pile, they're doing something wrong.

Agreed that it's probably C4S followed by iWantClips, if only because of the amount of traffic that Femdoms/Findoms have brought that site and how much the top 50 models can make in a month. But, considering the length of time C4S has been opened? Them.

For this thread to comply with best accounting practices, you'll need to start another thread -

Which clipsite is largest in liabilities?

Subtract one from the other and then start another final thread -

Clipsite with the largest net book worth

:)

I second Ginger here, which assets are you talking about?
Besides, there has been quiet a few changes in this very unique market. New players of Content Management Systems for models, new platforms for the selling of unique custom content, changes of ownership, unique technologies for un-blurring direct messages in social media, and some players going into live webcams, to name but a few.
There is so much more than meets the eye in the clips market, and I'm not ashamed to state my ignorance about it :)

Clips4Sale has been around the longest for sure, but there's also Niteflirt which sells a lot of content. Though it's mostly call driven, they've been around longer than a lot of other sites. Keep in mind most of the higher earners on iWantClips started on Clips4sale and then spread the wealth, same as a few of the other newers websites.

The largest clipsite for assets is probably the ones with all the pirated clips on them. Are you asking what would be the largest 1st market clipsite? Then I'd also agree it's probably C4S.

Status
Not open for further replies.