1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

Which do you like better: Hawaiian Punch or Kool-Aid?

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Guy, Jul 4, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Guy

Guy

Which one do you like better?

2. CrashPad

I don't remember. I haven't had either in 40 years. I now drink adult beverages

3. zippypinhead

I actually just had Hawaiian Punch the other day, for the first time in about forever. It was pretty tasty, but it struck me that there's nothing about the flavor that's particularly "Hawaiian". Must've been a real novelty back in the mid-20th Century, but the availability of more authentic mango/guava/pineapple/coconut/etc. flavor has spoiled my palate. Now, all I taste is nondescript fruity sugar syrup and red dye. It's a fun nostalgia trip, though.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Songbird_Shelly

Kool-Aid Bursts Tropical Punch! I just got a 6-pack of them tonight, so I can take a couple to work with me tomorrow. Too bad each one is gone within like 10 seconds. Lol.

Also been loving tf outta Mountain Dew Code Red lately, but I can't stand how quickly sodas start to taste flat. Maybe I should just stick to buying Simply Lemonade and Snapple Apple.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ForceTen

Haven't had either of them in a long time. But, typically, Hawaiian Punch is better for mixed drinks like a wapatohi or spiked punch. Koolaid isn't as thick usually.

I did enjoy tang and lemonade more than either one though.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Bocefish

Which one do you like better and why?

7. JerryBoBerry

V.I.P. AmberLander

I feel like this thread could have benefited with some alcoholic choices.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Bocefish

Now that you mention it... Everclear comes to mind for some reason.

9. SaffronBurke

Cam Model

Depends ,which one is being served to me in the finest crystal, by gorgeous women, while I lounge poolside at a luxurious resort?

10. xjarheadxxx