AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Which do you think is better for camming: Spotify or Apple Music?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Which do you think is better for camming: Spotify or Apple Music?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pandora should definitely be on there. I love putting it on when I'm bored with my Spotify playlist.

Pandora has the problem of, if a camgirl doesn't have adblock or has premium pandora, then ads could play that could give away her city. It's an easy mistake to make when you're first getting started. Other than that I love it!

But, yeah, I switch it up, and only use Spotify 1/3 times. Typically I cycle between Spotify, Youtube, Tidal, Pandora, and another one I can't remember the name of.

Pandora has the problem of, if a camgirl doesn't have adblock or has premium pandora, then ads could play that could give away her city. It's an easy mistake to make when you're first getting started. Other than that I love it!

But, yeah, I switch it up, and only use Spotify 1/3 times. Typically I cycle between Spotify, Youtube, Tidal, Pandora, and another one I can't remember the name of.
Have you ever subscribed to Amazon Music Unlimited or Google Play Music?

I like googleplay music and I have an amazon echo and prime. So they are just easier to use for me. Only thing I hate about amazon is theres not much kpop.

I've been rocking the same three stations (The Avalanches, Peaches, and MFDoom) since 2007 on Pandora.

I seriously love Pandora, because it has introduced me to music I wouldn't find on my own.

Soundcloud too is pretty tits if you love actual INDIE music.

I've been rocking the same three stations (The Avalanches, Peaches, and MFDoom) since 2007 on Pandora.

I seriously love Pandora, because it has introduced me to music I wouldn't find on my own.

Soundcloud too is pretty tits if you love actual INDIE music.
I'm really into a weird genre of music vocaloids I like it from a geek perspective/linguistics/tech and I love SoundCloud specifically for this. My favorite producer is on there and I basically count down every two weeks for a new song.

I use spotify because we have a public playlist in my room that they can follow and tip to add songs. Spotify is just so easy to search for the songs and easy to give out the link for them to follow and listen whenever they want.

Have you ever subscribed to Amazon Music Unlimited or Google Play Music?

I have to Google Play Music, which I liked. I think it also covers You Tube Red, though am not certain as I stopped it a while back. Currently, I just use the music service which comes with Amazon Prime.

Coworker of mine uses Amazon Music Unlimited and prefers that.

Both allow for download to device for offline play. Which is nice. But, for best usage for me, Google play is it.

I'm really into a weird genre of music vocaloids I like it from a geek perspective/linguistics/tech and I love SoundCloud specifically for this. My favorite producer is on there and I basically count down every two weeks for a new song.
SoundCloud has SoundCloud Go. https://checkout.soundcloud.com/go

Soundcloud is the best for no mainstream music.
After other music streaming site tries to make effort to have more alternative sound Spotify and Deezer are not bad for house/electro.
Youtube is not bad but not very practical because of advertising before vid

Status
Not open for further replies.