AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Which Payment Method Do you prefer ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol go away leech.

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Such a sad world we are in where people expect money for an answer then complain about not being listen to or ignored ....
If you pay me for my time and then don't listen or ignore my opinions I promise I will not complain 😘

Such a sad world we are in where people expect money for an answer then complain about not being listen to or ignored ....

Well after the way you treated me and other models (Snarky and dismissive) in your other thread about contests where we did give you helpful advice for FREE, surely you can understand why models would be hesitant to help you any further with free advice. When you post these threads in the Ask-A-Model section, one would think you'd care a bit more about what the MODELS think.
Btw, you could've just made one thread about this, instead of making all of these new threads every time you think of a new question.

You are talking to models. An occupation which involves giving attention to people in exchange for money. And you find it strange that they would be sensitive to people wanting their time without being willing to offer compensation?

The way you are acting right now is no different to a member shouting "Show us your boobs" and not giving any tips. Worse then that grey because you intend to profit off of that person's time.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
@webcamlive you might want to approach stuff like this a little differently in future. Maybe read up on how to do market research. Your original post is off-putting.

Maybe try something like this:

Hi, my name is <insert name here> from <insert business name here>. I am researching/trying to /working on <explain what you are trying to do>. I think that this will be a great benefit to cam models because <explain how it is of interest to, or how it will help modelsI>. As experts in the camming community would you be able to answer a few questions to help me out? <ask what questions you need answered or what help you need>.

Don't get bent that people are asking for compensation. Real market research companies and legit business offer an incentives or bonuses for answering questions or asking for help -- Amazon gift card, coupon code... whatever.

If you want to be taken seriously you might want to consider updating your profile. You are asking a lot and no one knows who you are or wat company you represent.

You are asking a lot and no one knows who you are or wat company you represent.
But it’s an up and coming niche 🥴 He obviously doesn’t want to divulge any information to us, he only wants information from models and to nitpick at it, because ya know… it’s an “new niche.” And let’s not forget, his boss said “don’t tell anyone what we do, it’s THAT new.”

Heaven forbid that he tells us any information on what this niche is, because if he did, I’m sure his boss would tell him, “sad choices!” 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.