AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Which site would you recommend?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 25, 2019
I've been on chaturbate for a little over 2-1/2 years now. It's been sort of up and down, not helped I'm sure by the whole pandemic thing causing schools to shut down which sent my kids home and made it rather complicated to cam 🤦‍♀️

Anyhow... I'm looking for another site to mix in with my time on chaturbate. Preferably one with a wide range of models as I'm 38 and a bit on the thicker side lol Would love to have some recommendations about where to go. I did go on MFC briefly earlier this year but I chose chaturbate over it on the days I could cam as that's where my larger following was and of course when I attempted to go back last month after 6 months of being off it was just me and the crickets 😆

Thanks in advance :)

Hey babe @luvjules82, sorry to hear that Covid's making it harder for you to cam. :(
I'm Ava, a model success manager from qrush.com. We're not exactly a camsite, we're a fan site, but that comes with it's perks too. I wouldn't suggest to replace your camsites with qrush.com, but it can serve as a great supplement for some steady, regular income. We have Creators of all kinds and you would be more than welcome. We also offer 90% payouts for the first 3 months and member referrals so everyone shares the traffic. DM me or reply if you wanna learn more or have any questions :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.