AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

who are the top earners on chaturbate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyj

Aug 2, 2021
Does anyone know who are the 10 top earners on chaturbate? Or do u know any model who makes a lot? I want to watch their cam and learn some experiences

I don't think you can learn anything, honestly I'm sure alot of it is luck.

I know a guy who must be up there in top 10 performers as he goes on for less than an hour most of the time and ALWAYS hits his goal. To rub salt in the wound a viewer came in my room recently and said I reminded them of this performer, then to rub more salt in the wound that said performer came into my room last week to say 'hey sexy'. Flattering but I am nowhere near as successful as him, not sure why. I may message him on Instagram at some point 😁

Upvote 0
I have sat in a CB room with less than 200 viewers and seen the model make over 100,000 tokens in an hour.

I have sat in the #1 CB room with over 12,000 viewers and watched them earn 5,000 tokens in an hour.

Don't associate placement on the site with earnings, or to see what one model is "doing right" compared to another, it just simply doesn't work like that.

Find your own niche and exploit it.

Upvote 0
It's irrelevant, you have to be yourself and not copy someone. each has a certain way of transmitting, there can be 3 people with money in the room and make a lot of money, but not be in the top 10. Eventually you can follow the models on the first page and get an idea on streaming . Success!

Upvote 0
Inspiration can be good, copying is bad. If you really like what you do you will find others who like it too.

I believe that looking at other rooms can be good in terms of the more technical side. What apps/bots are they using? How do these apps/bots perform? Automated chat messages. How is the technical stuff influencing the room?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.