AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Who would you vote for?

• Donald Trump

• Hillary Clinton

• Bernie Sanders

• Gary Johnson (Libertarian Party)

• Jill Stein (Green Party)

• Other

• None

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mila_

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 3, 2015
5 miles away
onlyfans.com
Twitter Username
@mmmilarky_
MFC Username
mila_
Chaturbate Username
mila_
This poll is for everyone, even if you don't live in the US or can't vote here, it is a make-believe poll.

The idea is to discuss this upcoming election and to see which way the forum leans. The poll is secret so no matter what you answer nobody will know what you picked and you can change your choice at any time.

If you feel comfortable posting on the thread you can explain why you like a certain candidate, why you dislike the others, here are a few extra questions you can answer in the comments if you feel like:

1) Type the names of the candidates in order from the one you like the most to the one you like the least.

2) Who is your favorite candidate and why do you like him/her better?

3) Who is your least favorite candidate and why do you dislike him?

4) What would you like to see happening during the campaign?

5) From 1 to 10 how involved are you? Going to rallies and volunteering for a campaign would be 10, not knowing the names of the candidates or what they stand for would be 1.

6) Would you say politics is important in your life?

7) How old are you and how many times have you voted in the past?

Let's try to keep this discussion fun, polite, and civil, and if anything use it to try to understand the other side. I know politics is a sensitive subject for many people, but let's be kind to each other no matter what his political opinion is. If you find yourself getting mad try stepping back, close the thread, or put the person whose political opinion you have problems with on ignore.

Not American so my perspective is a bit different. I like Jill Stein's politics generally but I likely would vote for Bernie, or Hillary if she wins the nomination, because it seems to be a two-party race and it feels like "throwing a vote away" to vote for a candidate/party that has no chance. I dislike that system, and I understand that if everyone voted how they wanted it might be different, but from practical perspective I'd rather vote in a strategic manner.

It was similar during the Canadian election; for NDP voters, the Liberals were seen as the better chance for voting out the Conservatives (at least towards the end of the election). So a lot of people I know changed their votes from NDP to Liberal, partially because PM Trudeau said he would change the voting process in the future (but we'll see.

For Canadian elections I feel my involvement is an 8, for American elections maybe a 3-4? I follow along with what's going on but obviously since I can't vote I don't participate, and my perspective is a bit different - of course the American elections affect every country, but my desires/priorities for American politics would then be different than those of someone who actually lives there, to a point.

Of course I am available for marriage to any Americans unhappy with your new President :D although if the Democrats win, probably Republicans would not like Canada so much, haha.

• I'm English so can't vote, but if I could, I'd be voting against Trump.
  • My (limited) understanding of American politics suggests to me that whoever is in charge, be it for one term or two, will spend the bulk of their time trying to push through policies while the other party do everything they can to see that those policies don't go through, and even policies that do get signed off on will have amendments and bills attached to them that kind of offset their net worth. So in that sense, there's only so much change, be it good or bad, that any one President can influence. That said, I hate that even before the election process has begun in earnest, Trump's rhetoric has already started to galvanize racists in to action. I'm not saying that "if you support Trump, you must be a racist", but Trump's proposed policies, and history of belligerent, racist, and sexist remarks, kind of make him the poster child for hate speech and gung-ho jingoism dressed up as acceptable and necessary patriotism. The closer he gets to presidency, the more danger there is of those attitudes becoming wholly accepted and integrated in to a society that already has more than its share of problems with race and discrimination.
  • I'd like to vote for Bernie because he's Obi Wan Kenobi to Trump's Emperor Palpatine. He's a chill dood who supports the decriminalisation of marijuana and champions racial equality and promotes peace and understanding and listens to rap music and hangs out with the bands I grew up listening to. He's a progressive old man in a den of wolves. That said, Hilary might be the best chance of keeping Trump out of the White House. I'm not a fan of hers (she's proven herself to have a hard-on for war, she supports the ridiculous "war on drugs", she's at the heart of many a scandal, and her track record with racial matters is iffy), but I feel that between her and Trump, she's the lesser of two evils, at least as far as their influence on America, and by extension the world, is concerned.

I think whatever happens this election the campaign is certainly going to be very entertaining.

The way I see it, as much as their respective supporters want to understand it as a fight of good vs. evil, in my opinion Trump and Sanders are standing on the same side.

This will be an election about the establishment vs. the common man. And both Trump and Sanders are symbols of this fight since they are both outsiders who are defying their party's establishment.

Perhaps this is why there is such intolerance among their supporters. Because in essence, they are using the same tricks to get ahead. So Sanders and Trump are splitting the vote of the people who are tired of the two party system, of the spineless GOP candidates and the corrupt democrat candidates.

It is funny how the people voting for these two guys never really gave an independent a chance. They want outsiders but they don't trust an independent can win so they need someone to co-opt the main parties and change them. The good thing about doing it this way is I think we will see profound changes in both parties no matter who wins in the end.

I've been crazy about Bernie for a decade, and I was so excited when he threw his hat in. I feel that Hillary Clinton is the WORST candidate that the Democrats have put up in my adult life. It's been really emotional watching her be shoved down the throats of voters. I very much believe that Bill Clinton should not have been allowed to finish out his presidency, and that he and his family should be shrouded in shame, not be treated like political superstars.

Given that the DNC has proven themselves untrustworthy, I'm nervous to vote for a 3rd party. It seems like if they are acting so confident with such an obviously weak candidate, maybe they have plans to cheat in the general election. Would it be possible for them to route votes for Jill Stein to Hillary Clinton somehow?

If I had to vote the lesser of two evils between Clinton and Trump, I would choose Trump. Even though he is a stupid candidate who says ridiculous things, Hillary is worse and the idea of allowing Bill Clinton back in the White House is too much for me.

Trump all day. If I could vote for him twice, I would do it.

Now I would prefer Bernie Sanders, and in the past I went for Gary Johnson. Hillary is out of the question IMO.

I want to be the first in line come election day.

I WAS leaning towards Kasich. IMO, he had the experience, respect, common sense and leadership abilities to get things done across the aisles.

I absolutely despise Hillary for numerous reasons and the possibility of Trump being POTUS downright scares me, but I'd choose him over all the others at this point. Lesser of the evils type thing.

I seriously doubt I am voting this year, I do not endorse or support any of the runners for any party this year. Tried to do "lesser of the two evils" so to speak thing and just cannot come to a decision. Unless something drastic changes with some of them I really can't see myself casting a vote this year. Things could change but I am not optimistic about it. 1 for being involved this year. I am between 25 and 30 years of age. I do not have a favorite runner, I dislike them all. 10 as far as politics affecting my life, politics is money and money makes the world go round so it affects me everyday. As far as what I would like to see during the campaign--Someone cutting the puppet strings you can clearly see dangling their every move. :greyalien:--Again these are all my personal opinions I saw the pole and thought it would be fun to participate as I normally stay away from politics in open forums. :shy:

Last edited:
Reactions: LuckySmiles
Trump and Sanders are basically giving the middle finger to the status quo, which is different. That is kind of neat. :yay

1) Type the names of the candidates in order from the one you like the most to the one you like the least.

Sanders, Trump, Clinton

2) Who is your favorite candidate and why do you like him/her better?

I like Bernie. I did vote for him a month or two ago. Part of me really believes in him and his ideas and wants from a human perspective, and part of me wants to see 'shit' get weird :) (maybe 'change' is a better word?)

3) Who is your least favorite candidate and why do you dislike him?

Clinton. Clinton has a pretty good track record as a politician (she does do a lot of good things that go unnoticed by America; Howard Stern mentioned a lot of cool things she has done, and he really didn't have to do that. I guess he was just being honest) and I'm sure we can expect nothing great but nothing bad--kinda just more of the same as it ever was, politically speaking. Though, I wonder if Trump will ever get anything done if elected. I do like how he exposes the politics and weirdness of the political parties since he can't/doesn't want to be "purchased." He started out not giving a crap about who he offends and that was refreshing. He seems to be trying to pick his words better, but, at least he is transparent. Clinton has more years of experience in politics and it's tough to see what she actually feels.

4) What would you like to see happening during the campaign?

I would like to see the Republicans eat their words and support Trump.

5) From 1 to 10 how involved are you? Going to rallies and volunteering for a campaign would be 10, not knowing the names of the candidates or what they stand for would be 1.

I'm about a 5. I do vote. But I don't rally for anyone (especially politics) and I keep up on some candidates (not just the big elections).

6) Would you say politics is important in your life?

No.

7) How old are you and how many times have you voted in the past?

40ish and I've voted since I was around 30 (like everyone else I thought: "One vote doesn't mean anything."

I will vote for almost anyone OTHER THAN Hillary. She should be in jail. The entirety of the political network in DC needs to be flushed and bleached like a dirty toilet.

I got the Deez Nuts 2016 t-shirt from Spencer Gifts. LOL.

But I voted for Bernie Sanders. :)

I put nobody. They all scare me in different ways. Hillary is the WORST. I'm still failing to believe there are real life flesh and blood people who support her because I have never ever met one in real life. I mean, I've seen and socially interacted with black and mexican Trump supporters, but have yet to meet a single open Hillary fan. Total scam. I believe the horror stories from people who've interacted with her personally, and everything about her politically disgusts me.

I voted once, for John Kerry verses George Dubya. I can't remember why... I was in college at the time, and I think my teachers basically told us to?hah. he wasn't Bush so it seemed like a good enough idea. One of my professors actually took us over to the voting booths to ensure we voted that day. Kind of a dumb reason to vote. I used to like Obama until I got a better grasp on politics. I think it's worse to vote without fully understanding the ramifications of certain policies, than not to vote.

I think Bernie's too crazy and Trump's a douche but don't see any of their most controversial ideas coming to pass anyways? And don't see either of them as dangerous as Hillary.
But I can't in good faith fully support any of them. To me free college here is as terrible of an idea as "the wall" among other things.

I don't know enough about the other candidates (shocking)

I do enjoy how this election is blowing wide open the obviousness of american media bias on all sides and blatant lack of objectivity.

OH! and might I add... I used to be a fan of Broad City until HIllary was on an episode and they were licking her ass..... wtf?
Weirds me out.

Awhile ago there was some suggestion that if Bernie and Trump got both got knocked out, to run together as independents on the same ticket for Pres and VP just to save us from Hillary. I kind of think their levels of crazy would balance each other out enough to make a good team. It'll never happen but... that would be fun at least.

I guess I'm on team anybody but Clinton.
I mean...jk I don't want to talk about politics... *boobs boobs boobs*

Trump scares me and I would have voted for anyone but him. I would have voted for Bernie but now it seems he's out of the running I would have said Hillary just because she's not trump, although I really don't know much about her at all. Over here she gets way less publicity then the others and seeing all the other posts about how awful she is I want to go read up and try to find out why.

So I voted for Hillary in the poll above but luckily I'm not American so my opinion doesnt count.

I'll hold my nose as I vote for Trump. I can NOT vote for Clinton...just can't do it. I can't tell y'all how many women I've heard say the same thing about HRC, and usually it's, "I will NEVER vote for THAT woman." Emphasis on never and that.

Gary Johnson. Would have been Rand Paul if he stayed in the race. Which a shame he didn't. Hell, if Kasich had a chance, Rand had a chance. He could have at least been a message candidate, preaching good Libertarian politics to the population, even if the nomination wasn't possible.

Didn't matter who gets the Libertarian nomination. They had my support the split second Rand dropped out. I'm a Libertarian borderlining more on Anarchism anymore.

Reactions: DFT and Lila Brooks
Real question I'd like to ask is where would that 60% Sanders vote go if he wasn't on this poll. I'm assuming a lot would vote Democrat regardless, but there's also a huge #NeverClinton movement. And if those #NeverClinton people aren't going to vote Trump......

I would have voted for Bernie but now it seems he's out of the running I would have said Hillary just because she's not trump, although I really don't know much about her at all.

http://www.commondreams.org/views/2016/05/31/why-bernie-sanders-still-standing

But while he still trails Clinton in the delegate count, he remains in the hunt for the Democratic nomination. According to the latest Public Policy Institute of California poll he has pulled to a dead heat with Clinton in the run-up to the Golden State’s critical primary election on June 7.

I'll hold my nose as I vote for Trump. I can NOT vote for Clinton...just can't do it. I can't tell y'all how many women I've heard say the same thing about HRC, and usually it's, "I will NEVER vote for THAT woman." Emphasis on never and that.

Are you emphasizing you've heard women saying it because she's a woman and you'd expect women to be more likely to vote for her based on that? I'm not trying to be snarky, I just found the post confusing. I think I've seen a lot of men and women say that would never vote for her. I know there's been some push from HRC and her supporters that we should vote for her because she's be the first lady president, but I know for myself and many other people (women, even) that it seems like a cheap plot to get votes and that they'd rather vote for a candidate who aligns with their values than their gender.

Real question I'd like to ask is where would that 60% Sanders vote go if he wasn't on this poll. I'm assuming a lot would vote Democrat regardless, but there's also a huge #NeverClinton movement. And if those #NeverClinton people aren't going to vote Trump......
I picked Sanders on the poll but would vote for Clinton if she was the nominee. (Hypothetically, haha.)

I've said "I would never vote for THAT woman". It's unfortunate that the qualifier is necessary, but with how her supporters (in and out of politics) try to swing it, I don't want to be called a misogynist and have to verbally eviscerate someone who thinks not voting with my twat gets me a special place in hell. The way her campaign has handled gender is super demeaning, and they completely ignored that the Republicans had Carly Fiorina in the race which rubbed me the wrong way.

The only way I would've voted for Hillary is a Ted Cruz candidacy. I think he's the only person who tried this year and is scarier than a Clinton. I'm curious where the Hillary supporters are though. I mean, I know they exist, but I never see a Hillary sticker anyplace. I see Bernie. I see Trump. I've seen a few Rubio (this is Florida). But I haven't seen a single Hillary anything. It's weird.

Are you emphasizing you've heard women saying it because she's a woman and you'd expect women to be more likely to vote for her based on that? I'm not trying to be snarky, I just found the post confusing. I think I've seen a lot of men and women say that would never vote for her. I know there's been some push from HRC and her supporters that we should vote for her because she's be the first lady president, but I know for myself and many other people (women, even) that it seems like a cheap plot to get votes and that they'd rather vote for a candidate who aligns with their values than their gender.

I picked Sanders on the poll but would vote for Clinton if she was the nominee. (Hypothetically, haha.)

No, it was more along the lines of they wouldn't vote for her because they just don't trust her and just plain don't like her. And I agree with what I interpreted from you, it is a cheap excuse to say women would vote for her based entirely on her gender. I'm not saying that she won't get the majority of female votes, she may very well do so, but I don't believe it will be as wide a gap as pundits predict. There again, and for what it's worth, I'm in the southeastern part of the U.S. and HRC isn't very popular down here.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Gen
I put nobody. They all scare me in different ways. Hillary is the WORST. I'm still failing to believe there are real life flesh and blood people who support her because I have never ever met one in real life. I mean, I've seen and socially interacted with black and mexican Trump supporters, but have yet to meet a single open Hillary fan. Total scam. I believe the horror stories from people who've interacted with her personally, and everything about her politically disgusts me.

I voted once, for John Kerry verses George Dubya. I can't remember why... I was in college at the time, and I think my teachers basically told us to?hah. he wasn't Bush so it seemed like a good enough idea. One of my professors actually took us over to the voting booths to ensure we voted that day. Kind of a dumb reason to vote. I used to like Obama until I got a better grasp on politics. I think it's worse to vote without fully understanding the ramifications of certain policies, than not to vote.

I think Bernie's too crazy and Trump's a douche but don't see any of their most controversial ideas coming to pass anyways? And don't see either of them as dangerous as Hillary.
But I can't in good faith fully support any of them. To me free college here is as terrible of an idea as "the wall" among other things.

I don't know enough about the other candidates (shocking)

I do enjoy how this election is blowing wide open the obviousness of american media bias on all sides and blatant lack of objectivity.

OH! and might I add... I used to be a fan of Broad City until HIllary was on an episode and they were licking her ass..... wtf?
Weirds me out.

Awhile ago there was some suggestion that if Bernie and Trump got both got knocked out, to run together as independents on the same ticket for Pres and VP just to save us from Hillary. I kind of think their levels of crazy would balance each other out enough to make a good team. It'll never happen but... that would be fun at least.

I guess I'm on team anybody but Clinton.
I mean...jk I don't want to talk about politics... *boobs boobs boobs*
Dude, I've yet to meet a single Hilary supporter as well. Do...they actually exist? Where are these people?

I thought I was the only one, but now... *puts on tin foil hat*

To be honest, I'm just sad McAffe didn't get the nomination. XD but I'm just a crazy libertarian who wants to see Tony Stark as president.

I like Bernie's stance on a lot of things and that he has been around the block more than a few times. To be honest though, I need to do more research on all the candidates before I really make my choice. I live in a State where my likely choice won't really matter (99.9% sure on this) but I feel it is important to cast your vote for who you think would be the best leader of the the lot.

I'm not a very political person by nature yet I come from republican parents who have some pretty opinionated and well informed views. I feel like I can understand and agree with points and issues on both sides. I really dislike that we basically only have a two party system here. I feel like nothing in life is so black and white.

This is a pipe dream, but it'd be amazing if we ever switched to an alternative vote. Does away with less of the two-party situation you end up getting with first-past-the-post, plus there's more voter satisfaction in the result.

This is a pipe dream, but it'd be amazing if we ever switched to an alternative vote. Does away with less of the two-party situation you end up getting with first-past-the-post, plus there's more voter satisfaction in the result.

I heard this concept from a green party candidate this election year. Very interesting and yes, it would do wonders for 3rd party candidates. I'm sick and tired of hearing; "A vote for a 3rd party candidate is a vote against [INSERT 2ND CHOICE]"

I heard this concept from a green party candidate this election year. Very interesting and yes, it would do wonders for 3rd party candidates. I'm sick and tired of hearing; "A vote for a 3rd party candidate is a vote against [INSERT 2ND CHOICE]"

Exactly. I'm sick of being convinced to vote for a candidate out of fear of a worse candidate, and that's exactly what a two-party system does. Everybody votes for the "lesser of two evils" which explains a lot of voter apathy, low turnout, and poor morale.

Exactly. I'm sick of being convinced to vote for a candidate out of fear of a worse candidate, and that's exactly what a two-party system does. Everybody votes for the "lesser of two evils" which explains a lot of voter apathy, low turnout, and poor morale.

This was the year I told the #NeverClinton people; "No. A Vote for Johnson is not a vote for Hillary. If the Libertarians lose this year, I'm still aiding them in gaining traction for future years. If my single vote SOMEHOW gives Clinton the election, hopefully it also gives the LP a future election."

If the LP jumps from 1% to 2% this year, it's a 100% increase over four years ago. If that 100% increase trends over 5-6 elections (assuming there's a correlation between popular vote and electoral votes) and they got it! If it takes 20 years of losing to win, it'll be a very nice 48th birthday present.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
(assuming there's a correlation between popular vote and electoral votes).

That's also another big issue that needs to be addressed. Super delegates pledging their vote months ahead of the election, saying they won't be swayed by their district's popular vote? Uh hi. They're no longer even pretending to represent their constituents. That's a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.