AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

who is your hollywood crush?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So many. Was just catching up on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and I'm quite enthralled with both Chloe Bennet and Ming-Na Wen. Had a thing for Angelina since Hackers... Amy Acker... Does Ronda Rousey count as Hollywood after the Furious 7?

I have little to no doubt that Carla Gugino is in fact, the perfect woman. Mmmmmmmm....... Carla.....

o-GEORGE-CLOONEY-HAIR-570.jpg

Now I want to be your pig,
Oh come on!

Not so much Hollywood, but my celebrity(?) crush is definitely Susie Dent from the BBC game show, Countdown. I know most people these days are probably way more into Rachel Riley, given her attributes, but there's just something about a lithe woman with a charming overbite and an ultra-nerdy obsession with words that really gets to me.

I mean, seriously, she's just adorable!

A young Charlize Theron (She's still hot as hell though).... Check her out in "2 days in the valley". I flogged the dolphin more times than I can count thinking of her

RONDA ROUSEY ftfw! Ruby Rose too. Vin Diesel. Eva Mendes. The Rock. Paul Walker. Katherine Moennig.

Guys:

*Antony Star (Banshee)
*Kevin Spacey
*Ryan Phillippe
*Joe Manganiello
*Chris Evans

Ladies:
*Mila Kunis
*Elizabeth Banks
*Rachel McAdams
*Olivia Wilde
*Lucy Hale
*Malin Akerman
*Natalie Portman

..................:joyful:..............

OMFG that picture was huge hold on

edit i love all ages of keanu but young keanu is my fave (this is from rivers edge which is one of my favorite movies starring him and the love of my life crispin glover)
tumblr_mqqjpbvzkA1qztyrmo1_500.jpg

Margot Robbie, the only person I've ever called "gorgeous" and pretty sure the only celebrity I've ever immediately looked up information for after seeing them for the first time. I'd love to get to know her

Reactions: JickyJuly
Status
Not open for further replies.