AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 5, 2022
Twitter Username
@arrianafire
hello all after a long 3 year break away from cams im wanting to come back! i guess alot has changed currently getting accounts set up any tips on good sites at present would be great thanks in advance

Aug 5, 2022
I so love forums, and Discord servers! Anyway, I'm a moderator and user on Chaturbate, with more than five years on the platform. I'm a social sciences professional, a teacher, and a big nerd about different things. For example, I'm currently very passionate about the whole camming world and how it can be an art form, and how challenging it can be to stand out over the cam model mass. Know what I mean?

I live in a country where cam studios are very common; I think I'm also a frustrated cam behind-the-scenes professional 🤔

Reactions: MarieElise
Aug 6, 2022
Hi I am Mat or Mattew , I have been model on CB for almost a year. I recently become an independent model the last two weeks. which means I no longer have to give the studio one third of my income any more.

Aug 8, 2022
Hello
NaturalMilf here! I am currently considering becoming a cam model and I am so happy to have found a supportive community here at AmberCutie to get further insights into the field.
It's seems like it could something quite fun and hopefully profitable!
I briefly cammed with an ex partner and I did enjoy the experience however mistakes were made and I'm hoping set myself up fully for the experience and to remain safe with the guidance of all the people here.
Thank you!