AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
- That animated background you have is a bit... very annoying and "trippy" in my opinion. If you want the animated background, fine but don't have it on an endless loop like it is with it being so in your face and bright. I couldn't spend more than 30 seconds trying to look through the content because of this annoying background.

- The "feedback/help" icon in the bottom left is difficult to see with it being yellow and the white icon on top of the yellow, and when it's open, it's difficult to read (all of it).
thank you we will have that very present

Hey all,
Been a lurker here for a few weeks and love the forum as a wonderful resource for cam models. We do all our camming on CB and have so much fun. :)

-Bitakink4u

Reactions: RADIOCAMS
Hi everyone! I’m Gemma and I cam on MFC. I’ve been camming since August and have done pretty decent for being a newbie so far. I’ve consistently stayed around 2300-3000 camscore. I’m starting to come to a slow down in viewers though and was wondering if anyone could give advice on how to attract more viewers and more regulars? I want to switch things up every now and then for the type of shows. Right now I feel like all I’m doing is cumshows and just feel like I don’t know what else I can do to keep it entertaining. I’m also still a bit confused on commands with Charlesbot. The farthest I’ve gotten is setting a goal and then checking on what remains in the topic bar. Any advice helps!! Thanks lovely’s❤️

Reactions: StormDMCA
Hi, I'm having trouble logging into my chaturbate profile. I've read on this forum that this can be age verification related and I did try to share my cam to streamer and started going through the age verification process but then realized we can just Start Cam to Cam feature and didn't continue. Do you think it can be related? How can I unban my profile?
Thanks for your help,

_CloudBreak_

My name is Kiki am from Libya in north of africa.. And I am here because I want to have information about how I make my fuck machine

Hello my name is LExus richie. I'm a new Cam girl. I streamates about 2 weeks ago I've had 14 hours total. I think I really hate the contest weeks to be honest. I just joined mfc so I can stream on there.

Haha I'm hoping to learn, make friends And earn a comfortable living webcaming.

Hi everyone, I'm Damian and I very like talking and helpful my friendly Girls on cb. You're will also meet me live there ^^ but sometimes it's hard to help... so I'd like to count on yours advice here ;) Cheers :*

I'm that lurker that is constantly here... Messed up my New status here, there and everywhere so now trying to start from scratch again... 🙄

• Funny!
Hello! My name is Alexis, I'm 26 & a transeoman. I'm here looking for answers with Html code issue on Chaturebate account. I'm newbie to this industry, I'm still learning on how I could make things work in my profile as I'm working to adapt in this beautiful environment full of amazing & talented people. Hehe

I hope I could find the help I need here. Cross fingers xx