AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who wants ORIGINAL toys?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 28, 2017
San Diego
www.kissmeta.com
Twitter Username
@kissmeta4O
I'm Jeff. I'm new here. :joyful:

I was designing sex toys for "everyone" until I went to AVN last year and decided that I would rather work on toys specifically for cam models. The models at the show gave me some cool ideas. Now, I have one toy ready to go and I'm trying to figure out who I should be working with to test it and make sure it is right.

The toy is sorta like a rabbit vibe but it gives Hitachi style deep vibration that literally connects your g-spot to your clit with deep anatomical resonances. There is seriously nothing like it anywhere. The clit vibe portion also shows like 20X more visible vibration! You can REALLY see the vibe dance! So, you get off like your using a Hitachi and your viewers get off by seeing the intense vibration without the big Hitachi head blocking their view of your quivering vag. Oh, and its also totally adjustable to fit you, requires WAY LESS effort than the Hitachi to get deep vibration penetration and you CAN turn it down...unlike the Hitachi.

Suggestions? I'm literally just starting this discussion. You heard it on ACF first! :)

The clit vibe portion also shows like 20X more visible vibration! You can REALLY see the vibe dance

I have never experienced anything stronger than a Hitachi on HIGH especially the one that comes with the attachment to make it MORE powerful.. Since your a dude how can you know this info? I honestly DOUBT it's stronger than a Hitachi (esp with the attachment)

You can also see the Hitachi dance as well so this is not impressive or anything (because of the vibrations)- Im talking about a REAL Hitachi too not a fake one.

I think your probably going to have popular models test them out (for free) and give feedback that they are stronger than the Hitachi before you as a dude makes that assumption. I don't believe you but I would believe 10 models who write out there experience and say it's stronger and really believe this.

Do you have a company? :cat:
Yes. But I have been 100% focused on new ideas and developing the core technology for almost 2 years. I was also only licensing technology to other brands, previously. Now I am launching my own brand and starting to talk to people about what I will be selling soon. You can see an old POS website at http://www.kissmeta.com. I've hired a marketing agency to make serious improvements in the coming weeks.

Quivag LLC
Incorporated 2017

I like it! I hope you're laughing with me and not AT me. :clown: I've actually struggled to come up with a brand name since deciding to launch my own brand instead of selling technology to others. Do you have any other ideas? I'm probably gonna have a poll on here to see what people like soon.

P.S. My wife's vag does quiver. I wasn't trying to exaggerate. I was just speaking freely like I do to "friends" we play with. Plus, I'm working on a different toy that will let your viewers SEE what you only FEEL today....the quivering vag....is NOT the name of the toy. ;):)

Sounds like a cool idea.

Then again... a couple of years ago I did some beta testing with a toy with Fantasy Reach and a (former) model by the name of Guilty Lily who posted about it here and facilitated stuff for them. After reaching back out to her and trying to with them... I discovered she stopped answering and has since become inactive here and no further word on the toys after the initial beta testing and what not.

So theres that.....

Editing to Add: Its just nice to know whats going on with a toy or the tech if you've invested your time and energy into it and so have your cam clients/members.

Last edited:
I have never experienced anything stronger than a Hitachi on HIGH especially the one that comes with the attachment to make it MORE powerful.. Since your a dude how can you know this info? I honestly DOUBT it's stronger than a Hitachi (esp with the attachment)

You can also see the Hitachi dance as well so this is not impressive or anything (because of the vibrations)- Im talking about a REAL Hitachi too not a fake one.

I think your probably going to have popular models test them out (for free) and give feedback that they are stronger than the Hitachi before you as a dude makes that assumption. I don't believe you but I would believe 10 models who write out there experience and say it's stronger and really believe this.

Bring it! I never actually said its "stronger" than Hitachi. Its not. But who needs that anyway? Tell me one vibe that your viewers can SEE that its on. NONE! Not even the Hitachi. You can hear it. You can see the model respond. But, your viewers cannot see the vibrations. That is what I was talking about....showing the vibrations that also feel epic.

As for my "Dude credentials", I agree that I do not own a vagina. But, how many people do you know that have mad inventor AND engineering skills and choose to focus those skills on pleasing vaginas 60+ hours per week. I know one. I don't just make shit up in my head. I build prototypes and try them on friends...while I watch...so I can figure out what works and what doesn't and make it better. Next time, I try it on someone new to make sure it is "fixed" since the first friend already has bias. I'm done with that phase and am ready for prime time.

Are you one of the 10?

But who needs that anyway?

I want something stronger!! but in all reality lol it's never going to happen.

Your focused on dude's not the chick; focus on the woman in this not what looks appealing to a man. If I don't feel good Im not going to use it' Plain and Simple. You cater to MODELS not the dude's who watch the models. If models don't like it guess what? there not going to use it.

Im VERY honest and if your serious of course I would try out a new toy and give my honest opinion; I think many of us would (this is why I suggested it)

How does it adjust to fit an individual? The reason I generally dislike rabbit style toys is that they're designed for some theoretical pussy, and it's unlikely that on any given woman they hit the clit properly and sit at the right angle internally. (It's basically the same issue women have buying jeans, dresses, bras, etc. - they often call for a pretty precise fit, and each woman has unique dimensions.)

Also, I don't know if it's just me, but it seems like a lot of guys see the rabbit as just an enhanced dildo and think you ought to be using it for dildo style pounding. It doesn't make sense at all, and if you try that, the vibrating portion is not only useless, but is likely to jab you unpleasantly in the vulva. Maybe making it less phallic than the standard rabbit would help with that?

I think on a modified rabbit toy, one nice feature for cam models would be to move the "handle" area somewhere else so it and/or our hand doesn't block the view of the pussy.

Also, what is it made of?

Unpopular opinion time:

I personally hate the Hitachi because it just makes my crotch numb and then I can't feel anything and can't finish. The thought of reducing that much vibration down to a pinpoint vibe sounds painful to me, like is my clit gonna bleed from this? No thank you! And that much vibration internally - ah, yes, cervix bruising and pelvic bone pounding, just what I never wanted!

My favorite vibe on the planet is the We-Vibe Tango. It's a cute little lipstick vibe that is somehow hella powerful. It's not on par with the Hitachi, but it is the most powerful vibe I've tried if you don't include the Hitachi. It's amazing, and the vibration is PERFECT. This thing will make me cum in about 45 seconds. The only downside to it is that, once I crank it up to the highest setting, the charge only lasts for about an hour, and then I have to switch it out for something else. I tend to have masturbation marathons where I go for 2-3 hours, cause, well, multiple orgasms are a fun thing. So, yeah, if you were to develop a Tango clone that would have a longer charge, I would be all over it. You could make it have a handle of some sort if needed to accommodate a longer charge, as long as it has that tip.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu and Rose
How does it adjust to fit an individual? The reason I generally dislike rabbit style toys is that they're designed for some theoretical pussy, and it's unlikely that on any given woman they hit the clit properly and sit at the right angle internally. (It's basically the same issue women have buying jeans, dresses, bras, etc. - they often call for a pretty precise fit, and each woman has unique dimensions.)

Also, I don't know if it's just me, but it seems like a lot of guys see the rabbit as just an enhanced dildo and think you ought to be using it for dildo style pounding. It doesn't make sense at all, and if you try that, the vibrating portion is not only useless, but is likely to jab you unpleasantly in the vulva. Maybe making it less phallic than the standard rabbit would help with that?

I think on a modified rabbit toy, one nice feature for cam models would be to move the "handle" area somewhere else so it and/or our hand doesn't block the view of the pussy.

Also, what is it made of?

Yes! Yes! and Yes! I totally agree 100% with everything you said! I was a rabbit hater for years for all of the reasons you just listed. I NEVER thought that I would launch a rabbit as my first product. But here is what changed my mind:

It is seriously infinitely adjustable to fit not just your anatomy but how/where you want to be stimulated. I know that sounds impossible. It is also "less phallic" as you suggested. I'm sorry that I don't have the patents finished yet. So, I can't show you for another week or two. When I do, you will "get it"...I promise!

Thrusting is not the goal! The goal is to adjust it to hit just the right spots, inside and out, simultaneously. That is what makes the g-spot and clit feel "connected". You probably know that your g-spot and clit actually ARE connected. I have the first toy that actually recognizes that as an opportunity to stimulate them together in a way you've never felt.

There's nothing wrong with thrusting! If you feel the need to do some thrusting, just make a quick adjustment to move the outer part out of the way. You can adjust it in like 2 seconds while you play. Go back and forth if you want (thrusting vs. deep anatomical resonances). Its easy and quick!

Yes to handles!!! That is the #1 feedback I had from earlier tests. I also saw the women struggle first hand. The same mechanism that allows for rapid adjustment of the vibe also allows you to add and remove handles as you wish...in seconds. If you want to hold from the rear, configure the handle to the rear. (This gives the best view). If you want to hold from the front or side, reconfigure the handle (this is the best for "relaxing" or thrusting). There are different handle styles for different preferences. Its kinda like This is one of the items I want to perfect in the next round. Which handles feel/work best.

Medical grade silicone, of course. As I build out my site, I will be publishing standards for materials and how safety is insured. I come from an aerospace background. I'm bringing that level of safety and quality control to sex toys! I will be setting new standards for everyone else to follow. :)

I'm curious to see this. Is it interactive so that I can send my customers a link to control it the way the lovense toys are?

To be honest I make the most money by using interactive toys like the lovense Nora that my customers get to control for me so that's the biggest selling point for me.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Puffin
I like it! I hope you're laughing with me and not AT me. :clown: I've actually struggled to come up with a brand name since deciding to launch my own brand instead of selling technology to others. Do you have any other ideas? I'm probably gonna have a poll on here to see what people like soon.

With you, not at you
I am intrigued and would like to see pictures. I am having a hard time trying understand it. I just keep thinking of a rabbit toy with enormous bunny ears, maybe that light up when tipped. Sorry, I do not under the mechanics.

Quiver Toys is a pretty good name.

. If models don't like it guess what? there not going to use it.

I kinda disagree with this.. plenty of models use tip activated toys they dont paticularly like that make them money. If I'm honest i don't paticularly like my monkey rocker - if i was not a camgirl i would not use it but it makes me LOTS of $$$ so i do use it.

now, obviously if a toy is bad for me or causing discomfort I will not use it but something that gives my viewers a great view of my pussy while giving hitachi vibrations is good. Focussing on toys that viewers like to see is not a bad strategy..

Chiming in on the "seeing vibrations" thing. I actually have a few vibrators that offer lights (if they weren't being held then you could see the handle vibrate too) that correlate with the vibrations of my toy so you can see how it's vibrating. The lights are typically on the handle and in good view so IF I actually use those toys on cam, viewers can pick the vibrational pattern setting and then see the toy light up in the pattern they selected.

Now, my HUGE gripe with any rabbit style vibrator is they're too fucking big. My vulva is much higher up than it appears everyone else's, so rabbit vibrators literally don't fit my anatomy. If I do want to reach the vibe, then I have to cram the toy inside of me painfully deep to even attempt to reach my vulva and it hurts so badly it typically leaves me in tears. Is there EVER going to be a company that makes shorter fucking dildos?! You said your vibrator is adjustable, does this mean you'll offer shorter penetrative parts and longer external parts, or at the very least, a much much shorter dildo attachment? I've spent thousands of dollars on toys that get trashed immediately because they hurt too fucking bad and are impossible to make work with my smaller than average anatomy.

I kinda disagree with this.. plenty of models use tip activated toys they dont paticularly like that make them money. If I'm honest i don't paticularly like my monkey rocker - if i was not a camgirl i would not use it but it makes me LOTS of $$$ so i do use it.

now, obviously if a toy is bad for me or causing discomfort I will not use it but something that gives my viewers a great view of my pussy while giving hitachi vibrations is good. Focussing on toys that viewers like to see is not a bad strategy..

of course you disagree.

But I was more meaning the feel/un-comfortability of it. I don't think you read my thing right. I was clearly talking about how the toy design was and how would he know if he is a male with no vagina. I also stated how he was focused on the guy and not the woman (again referencing the feel/look of the toy).

of course you disagree.

But I was more meaning the feel/un-comfortability of it. I don't think you read my thing right. I was clearly talking about how the toy design was and how would he know if he is a male with no vagina. I also stated how he was focused on the guy and not the woman (again referencing the feel/look of the toy).

I'm sure you've worn a bra in your lifetime designed by a MAN. Even Victoria's Secret has had male designers in it's history. He's only talking about design which is only the first stage toward releasing a product. Even if he was a woman he'd still have to have others test it.

His focus on the visual representation to members him describing his nitch. That doesn't mean it has to come at the cost of still needing to be a comfortable toy.

His logic for the need is sound. Right now you have the member base split into two groups. 1. That assumes all interactive toy models are liars and faking. 2. Those that buy into it but don't see the visual value to more than 1 token vibe tipping.

A toy that has better visual distinction while in use on cam would help both these groups and the models as well if he can create a toy that is better designed for long term penetration that currently doesn't exist at all.

I'm sorry if it seemed like I was making fun of you. I wasn't. Quivering vag *snort* sounds funny to me. I think you have an interesting idea. Defiantly interested in seeing prototypes. I have a good chunk of guys that really like watching my cunt quiver when I cum, and I know my Doxy gets in the way. Sometimes, I'll remove it right when I cum so they can see, if I leave it on I can have harder better ones.

I hate butterflies. I have only had a couple that didn't take me a million years to cum. They are so freaking weak for me.

Reactions: ExcellaExe

I agree with this. If given the chance many models will pick a toy that members pay more to see vs one that they may enjoy personally. Yes, if a toy is extremely uncomfortable, difficult, painful, or something else, then it may be a no go, but otherwise many pick toys based on what members do want to see. I would too. I can get off with my fav toy in my own time. I just don't see anything wrong with focusing on the actual group of people who are paying to see the shows. We know the look of a toy does matter to many paying members. He also specifically said he talked to many models and he's trying now to figure out how to test to make sure it's right and talking about g spot, how it's adjustable, and even it's intensity. All valid complaints about the Hitachi often said.It's a prototype right now and how it works for actual models is being focused on as well.

I'm curious to see this. Is it interactive so that I can send my customers a link to control it the way the lovense toys are?

To be honest I make the most money by using interactive toys like the lovense Nora that my customers get to control for me so that's the biggest selling point for me.

The first one will not be controlled by tips. That is a possible upgrade on the next iteration.

I totally get it that the customers like controlling the toys and I'm familiar with the popularity of Lovense toys.

What other ways can you engage with the customers and earn more tips? Obviously your personality and connection. But, what if the toys were really offering a unique and engaging (read: visual) experience for the customer? Do you think you could "play that up" to get the same level of customer engagement and tipping without them literally controlling the toy? Don't they really want to control YOU?

I have a good chunk of guys that really like watching my cunt quiver when I cum, and I know my Doxy gets in the way. Sometimes, I'll remove it right when I cum so they can see, if I leave it on I can have harder better ones.

Right? That's what I'm trying to do. Make it awesome for you and the customers! Do you think you could get more customers or more tips if the toy gave a better view?

of course you disagree.

Oh I'm sorry I did misunderstand then. Apologies.

The first one will not be controlled by tips. That is a possible upgrade on the next iteration.

I totally get it that the customers like controlling the toys and I'm familiar with the popularity of Lovense toys.

What other ways can you engage with the customers and earn more tips? Obviously your personality and connection. But, what if the toys were really offering a unique and engaging (read: visual) experience for the customer? Do you think you could "play that up" to get the same level of customer engagement and tipping without them literally controlling the toy? Don't they really want to control YOU?

I said nothing about control via tips. I said a control link for the toy.

No, they don't want to control me. They pay an 8 dollar a minute premium to control my toy to make the show truly interactive. They don't control me. They control my toy. That's what they want.

I'm not looking for a toy that makes me tips as I stated I was looking for a control link. But I'm not sure you are actually familiar with lovense nora because you are talking about tips.

Guys are not going to pay me more because my toy looks prettier when I can offer any of the 3 currently available lovense toys plus the 3 in prerelease of which I already own at least 1.

Why would they pay more for less?

I want something stronger!! but in all reality lol it's never going to happen.

Really? Have you tried the Winachi? Its certainly BIGGER! I don't actually know if its stronger. Why do you want stronger anyway? To cum faster or harder?

Your focused on dude's not the chick; focus on the woman in this not what looks appealing to a man. If I don't feel good Im not going to use it' Plain and Simple. You cater to MODELS not the dude's who watch the models. If models don't like it guess what? there not going to use it.

I get it that there are sadists. But, I'm not catering to them. I think the best solution is where BOTH like it. In my mind, a happy model is a happy customer and vice versa. Is that what you find? Or are there more customers trying to stuff something uncomfortable in there?

I said nothing about control via tips. I said a control link for the toy.

No, they don't want to control me. They pay an 8 dollar a minute premium to control my toy to make the show truly interactive. They don't control me. They control my toy. That's what they want.

I'm not looking for a toy that makes me tips as I stated I was looking for a control link. But I'm not sure you are actually familiar with lovense nora because you are talking about tips.

Guys are not going to pay me more because my toy looks prettier when I can offer any of the 3 currently available lovense toys plus the 3 in prerelease of which I already own at least 1.

Why would they pay more for less?

My bad. I have a friend who uses a Nora and a Lush with tips. I didn't know how you were using it.

I'm really genuinely interested in how YOU get the most out of your cam sessions. Money and fun. I'm offering better toys to make that happen. What would better mean to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.