AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2013
Bucharest
camgirl.cloud
Twitter Username
@CamgirlCloud
Chaturbate Username
redglove
I've just stumbled upon Smuttyfy (an adult-friendly social network).
I was not aware about this platform and decided to take a look.
Peaked my interest because since last year I was a bit more "vocal" on Facebook and I got restriction after restriction on posting . Once 30 days restriction ends, facebook finds another 2013-2019 post to flag it and impose their dumb restriction.
Bottom line, facebook for me kind of sucks big time so... yup Smuttyfy looks promising at this point.
For a new account, I don't have much friends on my list, interaction is kind of limited... so, if you have an account, feel free to let me know if you're comfortable with it.
this is my Smuttyfy profile https://smuttyfy.com/profile/?camgirlcloud/ and somewhere is a group related to adult webdesign.

Hi Dan:

I am a new to this forum
it looks like you are very helpful in helping people with chaterbate or web cam bio pages
I was wondering if you might have the time to help me

thanks so much

Hi Dan:

I am a new to this forum
it looks like you are very helpful in helping people with chaterbate or web cam bio pages
I was wondering if you might have the time to help me

thanks so much
Hello @SnookieQ , I do my best to offer some assistance aside the objective of my company/service but limited by free time, so let me know what you have in mind and if I can, I will do my best to help.
Oh, and welcome to ACF

Status
Not open for further replies.