AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why am I being called pet names on SM more often than when I was on MFC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops I’m guilty of that sometimes :hungover:
I just personally don’t have problems with pet names and I ended up calling some guests something when they give the good vibes.
Ugh
Edit: I’ve been trying to watch out more for it, more I think about that, there’s more people who don’t like pet names than people who don’t care.

Reactions: SatanJonez
Oops I’m guilty of that sometimes :hungover:
I just personally don’t have problems with pet names and I ended up calling some guests something when they give the good vibes.
Ugh
I dont mind being called pet names. It makes me feel appreciated and valued.

Because we are sweet old ladies.

Because we are sweet old ladies.

There's probably more models on SM who are "too old to cam" than there are in the age range people think of when they hear "camgirl". :haha:

There's probably more models on SM who are "too old to cam" than there are in the age range people think of when they hear "camgirl". :haha:
I am a camWOMAN, alright? :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.